Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
A stupidly simple little cash-cow...
12/16/2008 5:15:11 PM

Hi Mates,

Here's a Christmas present to all my good friends. This is tailor-made for anyone with any knowledge of online marketing methods. It's simply using online methods to make money with offline businesses. Go here for the thread at the Warrior Forum:

http://www.warriorforum.com/main-internet-marketing-discussion-forum/23145-heres-stupidly-simple-cash-cow-its-free.html   

You can thank me for this later...

Cheers,
John.

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A stupidly simple little cash-cow...
12/16/2008 7:37:52 PM

Hi John,

Thanks so much for the great links.  In addition to the article you highlighted, I browsed through more of the Forum and went ahead and subscribed.  Now that's what I would call a "Real" Discussion Forum.  Kind of like what we used to have here at Adland.

As for the Marketing Idea, that's one of those that make you want to slap your forehead and say, "Why didn't I think of that?".  The only thing that I would do a little different is that I use ReferenceUSA through my local Library and a link to my Computer to research the businesses that I contact in my Current Business.

Reference USA is a detailed listing of over 14 million Businesses and over 200 million Residents here in the U.S. and several million more Businesses and Residents in Canada and the U.K., with the ability to search by company or individual name, type of business, geography, business size, gross income and sales, primary contacts and much more.  Best of all, if you've got a Library Card it doesn't cost you a dime and can be easily accessed from your home computer.  Unfortunately, as far as I know, they are not available in Australia just yet, however, at the rate they have grown so far, it may not be too much longer.

Thanks once again for keeping us informed of so many helpful ideas,  Wishing you and your Family a Happy Holidays and a New Year filled with Good Health & Prosperity.

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/17/2008 4:05:24 PM

Hi Phil

That thread would have to be the most popular ever on there with about 40 pages of hints and secrets from some top marketers, all for free.

Have a great Christmas mate.

+0
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/27/2008 8:43:34 PM

Hey John and Phil,

Great stuff!  This group have some good ideas.  Some I have had before, but never could get the ball rolling.  Now I have some help!  I think we'll be making a difference in ours and some nearby communities.

And the good news is... there is plenty for everyone!

See you on the discussion forums!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/27/2008 10:21:13 PM

Hey Joe

The info at the Warrior Forum is worth it's weight in gold. Anything you need to know is there, and it's all free.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!