Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Robin Williams - Oboma and politics
12/16/2008 11:42:50 AM

((youtube id="puMz1Q3E000"))((/youtube))

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Robin Williams - Oboma and politics
12/16/2008 12:00:28 PM

Awe

Do You Suffer from the FREEBIE mentality?

If you do, your piggy bank looks like this one.
I see it all the time. Freebie junkies running from one free program to the next.
Signing up in them all, but never really working any of them, and still they wonder
why they are not getting rich!

Strange, but Freebie junkies always seem to find a few others to sign up... but then it stops.
Soon No-one new joins and they make NO MONEY, so off they go to the next great FREE program.

One World United is a global discount buying group.

Members can EARN by helping others SAVE.
Our Membership card IS a MasterCard Debit Card.

Membership Means a Great Deal

Our Compensation plan will blow your mind!

Get Paid Unlimited Levels.

Join Today and start Saving and Earning!

Mouse over here to One World United.

For a brighter future - Join One World United Today!

One World United
Discount buying group!
Where
Membership means a great deal.

I'm Neil Sperling

Click HERE!

~!~

+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/16/2008 12:35:10 PM

Online marketing works.... but everyone needs just a few fast bucks to re-invest into their main business..... and that comes from working simple programs that will never make you rich but can earn you enough money to use as seed capital for your marketing. An example of this is upgrading to paid member on Traffic Exchanges. For under 20 bucks a month most Traffic Exchanges will upgrade your account and when you surf you get a 1-1 ratio - thus your time spent surfing is actually doing something for your business..... but where can you earn the 20 bucks easy so you don't have to take it from your pocket?

The answer = simple programs that let you earn just a little money.

The key is - don't spend the money on yourself - spend it on your business promotion.

This little program is one of those simple little business's where you can not get rich in - but you can earn every month a little coin to use in your greater marketing strategies. Check it out.

Earn instant 10 bucks for each new referral you bring in...... bring in just three a month and you are earning enough to upgrade at two or three Traffic Exchanges, or upgrade right here at Adland. Seed capital is easy with this program.

Just place your Mouse over here and hit left button and start earning your instant 10 bucks for each new referral today!

Love Light and laughter

Neil Sperling

One World United
Global Discount buying group!
Membership means a great deal!

+0
12/16/2008 9:53:52 PM
Hi Neil.  Loved the comic video.
Seasons Greetings and tonight we get the snow.
Shirley Manion
Shirley Manion MoneyMakers, Shopping, blogs, fun places http://www.connectionsecrets.com/webmasterhelpers Shopping Bargains and Deals Connections http://www.connectionsecrets.com/bargainshopping Your own fun Iggly Biggly business for only $20.00 h
+0
Neil Sperling

1645 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/17/2008 9:02:18 AM

Shirley - thanks for dropping in - I new this clip would get some laughs.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!