Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shailesh Parkar

5737 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Just Launc??????????
12/15/2008 2:24:00 AM

Just Launch PTC Site/ChillBux

100% referral earning , Total Members -100+

ChillBux is NOT a Autosurf, Multi-Level Marketing, Pyramid, Ponzi, Matrix or "Get Rich Quick" scheme.

What is ChillBux?

ChillBux is a new innovative, international and FREE English based service that allows advertisers to reach thousands of potential customers by displaying their ad on our, "Surf Ads" page. In addition, we allow members to earn cold hard cash by simply viewing advertisers websites!

How does it work?

You view websites in 30 second sessions via the "Surf Ads" page. Once the 30 seconds is up, you will be presented with 4 numbered buttons. You must click the correct button to receive your earnings. You can only view one ad at a time.

Can other people in my household join?

Only One Account Per Household!

My work, school or ISP uses the same or randomly used IP addresses, can I join?

Please only join from your home. Any other places that you join from besides your home will be considered a violation of our terms and accounts will be deleted.

How much money can I make?

We pay you $0.01 for each website you visit and $0.01 for each website your referrals visit. If your a premium member, you'll receive $0.0125 for each website you visit and $0.0125 for each website your referrals visit. There is no limit in the amount of websites you visit or referrals that you obtain. Your earning possibilities are virtually endless.

Are there any rules for referral earnings?

You will only receive referral earnings on the days following those in which you have clicked. If you forgot to login and click any ads on Monday, you will not receive any referral earnings on Tuesday. Make sure you login everyday and click an ad in order to maximize your referral earnings! Premium members are exempt from this rule.

How do I refer others?

Use your unique referral code found within the user area "My Stats".

How can I cancel my account?

Inactive accounts are automatically cancelled after 90 days of inactivity.

How do I receive credit for viewing an ad?

Once the timer has counted down a set of numbers will be displayed, please click the appropriate number listed to get credit for the ad.

How do I get paid?

If you have at least $5.00 accumulated, you can withdraw your earnings instantly to alertpay. You can also use your earnings to convert to ads or purchase lottery tickets.

When do I get paid?

You can request for payment once you're account balance is at least $5.00. Your payment will be processed and issued via Alert Pay within 2 minutes.

Are there any fees?

Basic members are charged a small fee for instant withdraws. Premium members do not have any withdraw fees.

Visit our site http://chillbux.com/?r=parkarshai  for free sign up

ChillBux

Sincerely Yours
-------------------------
Shailesh Parkar

free counters

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!