Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: JAMES KINNEY IS THE 171st PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
12/13/2008 1:32:32 PM

Anna, Peter, James and all friends,

I would like to thank each and every one of you for your friendship and honoring me in such a nice way.

Many times I have people tell me that I am negative when I reply to them, and I do not appoligize for speaking the truth.  If I happen to loose a friend, and save someone from having to attend "Knicker Bocker College" then my time is well spent.

Then there are the members that mail me thanking me for bringing something to their attention and showing them where they will be leaving money on the table for someone else to pick up and put in their bank account.

Network Marketing and Online Businesses can and should be an honorable profession, when individuals use common sense, build integrity, avoid hype programs, conduct their business in a honest and professional manner, and treat each with loving respect.

I realize there are many good companies with good products, but we each have to look at the bottom line when we take on a program we need to ask,  "Will it provide a "long term residual income" and will they be earning the highest commission for their time and effort.  Each and every marketer should do a study on compensation plans and learn what the "Pit Falls" are that will cost them their commission, or is there another company that will pay a higher commission on the same Business Volume.

A person needs to evaluate every compensation plan to see just how many customers, (Or Business Partners) they need in order to cover their operating cost so they not continue to operating in the (Red) month after month.  With some companies it may require as few as 5 members, while another may require 30 or more.

It is written, "Seek ye the truth, and knowledge of the truth will set you free".

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/13/2008 1:40:11 PM

Dear Jim, Congratulations my friend, you are so worthy of this recognition. I so admire you and Billie for your kindness and love toward all of us here in Adland. You are a very special person. Have a very blessed week dear friend!

pic74.jpg

Beverly Kersey
+0
Natalya Restivo

703 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/13/2008 1:54:29 PM

Hi POTW Team,

Thank you your wonderful job!

Dear Jim,

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !

You and I almost don't talk, but I want you to know that I learn from you a lot.  I found you as a very graceful gentleman, very spiritual, kind... In one word, we can see how wonderfully God does His job in people who open their hearts for Him.

Thank you!

God bless you and your family.

Natalya

NEWAYS HEALTHY HOMES: http://www.ineways.com/covina
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2008 3:29:30 PM

Thank you POTW team for this great new edition of the Person Of The Week Award!

Dear James,

for being awarded the POTW this time. As the nice and good person you obviously are judging from your bio, you most certainly deserve it.

Best Wishes,

Luis Miguel Goitizolo 

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/13/2008 5:23:31 PM

Hello Team.

James!
Enjoy Your Week!

+0