Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Vote !!!!Best Forum of the Year 2008
12/19/2008 11:53:07 AM
Hello my friends and Peter :-)

Hm, I'm not sure where to start this?!

FIRST OF ALL: Let me THANK YOU all who supported me and ROMANIA during the time. For me this is the most and biggest reward! ... and my THANKS goes to all who voted for
ROMANIA and also to the ones who didn't! I know here were and ARE so many great forums to choose from and the decision which to vote for was/is very difficult!

SECOND: My very dear friend and Team Mate PETER :-)
I will never be able to Thank You enough for thinking of my forum and nominating it for the BFA! ... winning this prestigious title ... was outstanding ... but exactly when I went on my vacation after so many years?! ... You should have apologize for the timing not for anything else LOL - sorry, you know me?! I cannot be serious for so many rows and lines LOL ... I so much depend on serothonin and endorphin ... I have at least to smile every other min :-)

Shortly: you have nothing to apologize for! ... as soon as you already did this ... I would be heartless leaving you without accepting them :-D ... so we can be all happy again :-) ... wouldn't we!
ROMANIA is up there and anyone is welcome to visit, and I'm happy to be your guide! ... in case you decide to come by plain, care or train and not just by click, than I would be even more happy ;-) ... who knows maybe I'll start a TRAVEL BUSINESS :-D

THIRD: My dear friend (very dear in fact ... or DEER?! hm?!) BRANKA :-)
I know the same?! When did that change?! ... LOL ... am I FOGEL and I don't know?! - I need a ROFL!

Free Myspace Profile Graphics

... and wish you ALL a

Merry Christmas
along your beloved ones :-)

With friendship,
Anamaria

+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2008 12:03:41 PM

Ani,

Just found Peter`s apologies as too funny, and wished to make the both of you puzzled.

AH!!!!

Deer friend :) .... no bad intentions at all.

It was not funny just my puzzle with your family name, but also with the season of forgiving :) .

Peter = Meshuganeh (thanks for the fun).

LOL - I GOT YOU FIRST!

(That was snowball on Serbian way)

+0
12/20/2008 10:38:34 AM

Dear Friends, it has been an honor to have been among the BFA winners this year.  Expressions of Nature received a few votes and that is okay, we had some good competition and were in the running for BFY.  There are many good forums listed here and a good one was chosen.  Joe tries to bring us all back to good health and keep things on an even note here within the community.  We appreciate your wisdom and cheerful attitude.

What so many of us seem to forget in voting for a BFA is not in the quality of the forum itself but a vote for the forum owner.  That is another reason it is good to have the judges actually go and look at each forum and give their opinion.

To all winners here and other voting forums, we wish you well.  Thanks to all who have voted and supported their favorites.

Sara

+0
Rajaram S.K.

12239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/20/2008 11:22:37 PM

Hello dear friends,

Though I received intimation regarding the above on Dec 20th 2008, due to internet failure/slow connection, probably because of UNDER SEA CABLE CUT, SOMEWHERE IN THE SEA ROUTE BETWEEN ASIA/EUROPE, I could view today only ABOUT THE ABOVE, may be others too must have faced the same problem.....

Anyhow MY HEARTY CONGRATULAITONS TO THE WINNER AND ALL THOSE SELECTED FOR THE NOMINATION OF BFA 2008.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL - WISH YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS 2008...

Christmas Countdown Clocks

When these clocks reach zero on Christmas, the clock disappears
and they turn into a Christmas graphic. Cool, Eh!?

http://www.hostdrjack.com/Christmas/indexchristmas.php

WITH LOVE, LIGHT, FAITH AND PEACE TO ALL

Rajaram S.K.

S.K. Rajaram
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/23/2008 5:07:52 AM

Merry Christmas from Pat

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/897555.aspx

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!