Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Quitability versus Stickabilaty!
12/5/2008 7:39:59 AM

Quitability versus Stickabilaty!

That is a heading I love! And wow does my auto-corrector not howl and whine! True, I grant it has its reasons for kicking and screaming because just about any dictionary was build by traditional well to do and conservative social standards. Now do not get me wrong, I do raise an odd eyebrow when I come across blatant misspellings and abusive disrespect of a language, but I do also enjoy the fun of tearing words into new meanings, and this header is one of them. So I came to having the following idea: We are approaching Christmas time, and in accord to the spiritual reception of Our Lord, there is a tradition for also receiving worldly presents.

If you simply give a good direction as to from which book this comes from, either by mentioning the true title or the name of the author, I will ask your email by private messaging and will send you the PDF of the book as a gift. (270 pages)

That might sound tough, no its not. I said just a good direction as to from which book these horrendous non-English words LOL comes from. Remember we are in the business world. Nothing vulgar and nothing to do with comic or romantic writings I am sorry to say. J

To your success

Friendly yours,

Robert.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!