Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Request to post~Support Our Troups
12/2/2008 1:03:18 PM

I sent one our in my Husbands NAme  87th infantry 
XEROX IS DOING SOMETHING COOL!!
If you go to this web site, www.LetsSayThanks.com you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to a member of the armed services.
How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our soldiers over there need to know we are behind them.
This takes just 10 seconds and it's a wonderful way to say thank you. Please take the time and please take the time to pass it on for others to do. We can never say enough thank you's.
Thanks for taking to time to support our military!

Don't forget our sacrifices

Welcome to a world of all natural product that have changed lives all over the world. If you like helping people this is the place to be. We offer many different programs for all to succeed with HFT from affiliate to full associate. Also 30 day
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Request to post~Support Our Troups
12/2/2008 5:04:15 PM
Hi Mary :)

It's so nice to see you again...what's been happenin'?

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 5:26:06 PM

Hello Steven,
I've let troubles get the best of me for a couple of months. I've decided that I'm tired of that game. LOL!

Hugs,
Mary

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 7:15:25 PM

God Bless our men and women in the military

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/2/2008 7:25:59 PM
Hi Mary!

You know what?  We are only human and we all go through 'human cycles'.  It's unavoidable most of the time.

It's really great to see you back...just make the rounds, cause many more will be happy to see you too. :)

Have a pleasant evening...your OREO friend Steven.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!