Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Send greetings quick and economically
12/1/2008 12:24:23 PM
Send Out Cards is an unique system allowing you to send REAL greeting cards online with a click of your mouse! You choose, type message and/or upload a picture into your card. We print, stuff, stamp and send it! We have a self Gift Account Walkthrough. Just go to www.sendoutcards.com/2980 and click on the banner. Kody Bateman, CEO of this company will walk you through sending an actual card to the person of your choice via the internet. He will also explain some of the features we now have when sending cards. Be sure to turn your speakers on/up in order to follow the instructions. After sending your card, please share your experience. If you want more information, or have questions, one of our associates can set up an appointment to talk with you by phone. In Joy and Gratitude, Sandy Morgan sram@emily.net PS. The Success from Home magazine is featuring Send out Cards this month. It is a national newsstand magazine distributed monthly at bookstores and retailers such as Barnes & Noble, Borders, Hastings, Books-A-Million, B. Dalton and Staples. The magazine provides excellent, third-party validation of the network marketing industry. Check it out!
+0
Ron
Ron Orr

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Send greetings quick and economically
12/1/2008 12:50:01 PM
Good morning Sandy Thanx for the invite to your forum,.I will have to take a better look at your offer later ,as have to get to work :( Have a great day. Ron
Ron Orr
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/1/2008 1:05:17 PM

Sandy,

I'm in the UK so this is not so useful to me except possibly for my U.S. friends, HOWEVER,  REALLY GOOD LUCK  TO YOU WITH YOUR CARDS.

I say that because, I NO LONGER EVER open online cards or postcards. The virus spreaders have, for me, won. As they now target folks address books and then send cards from those friends to you it is a really nasty way to fool people.

YOUR CARDS ARE THE REAL THING but with the hard work cut out.

Have fun, make some money and cheer up a lot of people. Sounds good to me.

Roger

+0
Sandy Morgan

219 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
12/1/2008 9:39:29 PM
Roger,

You do understand that these are not E-cards, but are cards that actually go through the mail. Send Out Cards is a secure site.

We now serve the U.K., Canada, Australia  as well as the USA.

Sandy
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/1/2008 10:42:07 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!