Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
PRAYER WHEEL FOR OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM THIS CHRISTMAS
12/1/2008 8:53:49 AM

Prayer wheel for our military... please don't
break it!   Please send this on after a short prayer.

Prayer Wheel

'Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands.
Protect them as they protect us.
Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen.'

When you receive this, please stop for a moment and say a prayer for our ground troops in Afghanistan , sailors on ships, and airmen in the air, and for those in Iraq , Afghanistan  and all foreign countries.

There is nothing attached...
This can be very powerful... 

Of all the gifts you could give a  US Soldier, Sailor, Coastguardsman, Marine, or Airman, prayer is the very best .

I can't break this one. Pass it on to everyone and pray.

+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: PRAYER WHEEL FOR OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM THIS CHRISTMAS
12/1/2008 12:06:49 PM

Gracious God,

I ask that your hand of protection be on all those who are serving in Iraq. It is hard to endure the separation from the ones we love and our hearts feel ragged with worry at times because of the danger they might be in. While our hearts are filled with deep love, our love alone cannot bring them back to us safely. So, I pray that you will do for them what we are unable to do. I pray also that when they are troubled by fear, confusion, loneliness, and doubt that you will wrap them in your embrace until the time of turbulence has passed. May your love bring them peace and strength and the certainty of knowing they are loved. I ask this in your name.

Amen.

Beverly Kersey
+0
Re: PRAYER WHEEL FOR OUR MEN AND WOMEN IN UNIFORM THIS CHRISTMAS
12/1/2008 7:01:19 PM
Hello Joe,

What a nice thing to do, thank you.
May I simply add Amen to your prayer and Beth's.

God Bless,
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0