Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Seniors - don't mess with them!
11/30/2008 2:30:19 PM
Two businessmen in Texas were sitting down for a break in their soon-to-be new store. As yet, the store wasn't ready, with only a few shelves set up.

One said to the other, 'I bet any minute now some old senior is going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling.'

No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, big Jim Owens walked to the window, had a peek, and in a loud voice asked 'What are you sellin' here?'

One of the men replied sarcastically, 'We're selling idiots!'

Without skipping a beat, big Jim said, 'You're doing well. Only two left.'

Seniors - don't mess with them.

Have a great week!

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Seniors - don't mess with them!
11/30/2008 3:49:09 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2008 4:52:23 PM

Hi Mary,

Thanks for the Grins & Giggles.  Been missing you around lately.  So good to see you again...

Thought you might enjoy this one as well...

A college student at a recent football game challenged a senior citizen sitting next to him, saying it was impossible for their generation to understand his.

"You grew up in a different world," the student said loud enough for the whole crowd to hear. "Today we have television, jet planes, space travel, man has walked on the moon, our spaceships have visited Mars, we even have nuclear energy, electric and hydrogen cars, computers with light-speed processing ... and uh...."

Taking advantage of a pause in the student's litany, the old geezer said, "You're right. We didn't have those things when we were young; so we invented them, you little twit! What are YOU doing for the next generation?"

(I love senior citizens!)

Have A Beautiful Week My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2008 5:57:49 PM

Thanks Nick!

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2008 6:24:17 PM

Hello Phil,
Glad to be seen. I've been preoccupied lately and for me it's a deep subject for such a shallow mind. LOL!

That's a good one!

Have a great week!
Mary

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!