Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pay It Forward Program is AMAZING!
11/30/2008 2:15:30 PM
Hi! I wanted to share a very true story with you about me and the club that I am a member of! I have been a network marketer for several years now. I have always worked it part time.  I recently lost my job and decided to get back into it full time. I have my business(es) that I am working, but I am writing about my club today. They are amazing people and have truly changed my life!

I want to tell you about F5M Millionaires Club. It is a CLUB where actual super successful marketers work with EVERYONE to help them become financially successful. They have set up a program that helps us earn money, they provide training for marketing, advice! Lots of advice! They provide so much help and they are really sincere in there efforts. They are really there to help everyone. They even have a pay it forward program. You can sign up at 3 different levels. The first one is just $5, then $40, then $150. You will not ever have to pay any more unless there is something offered that you want to take advantage of... Like some of there advertising things require additional money...some dont. I haven't seen anything over $30 though. You will have to check out the site in order to see what the differences are...the post would be too long to go into everything.

I will tell you the absolute truth here! When I signed up, I had just lost my job three weeks before that. I sent in the pay it forward request along with my sign up. They have helped me out SO MUCH! They have taken me under their wing and really shown that people still really care about others.I am also already making money!

I want to shout this out to everyone.  We all have businesses that we think are just wonderful. We all push our products/services... but, I have NEVER seen anything like this before. Like I said, it is a club of people helping people. I have already started paying it forward myself.

I hope that EVERYONE will join me. I can show you what it means to really enjoy making money online with caring wonderful people! Plus, why not pay $5 to completely change your life. You have to be realistic... When a company talks about being rich...that's down the line a good ways. I HAVE seen a HUGE increase in my pay and I am getting close to daily pay...soon it should be at least $200 a day ... unless I skip that one altogether. That along with all of the friendships...and life changing ways to do my business and treat people...that is my million dollars!

Go to this link below to get a free report about the company and then you can even sign up if you want from there.

http://f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport/freereport.php?id=earntheeasyway

Kathy Phillips
earntheeasyway@gmail.com
skype id: kphillips870
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!