Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: CATHY WALKER IS THE 169th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
11/30/2008 4:49:39 AM
Congratulations Cathy!

This is the second time of typing (first time just disappeared before my eyes never to return).

I appreciate your artwork, especially the angelic beings and Mother Earth inspired ones.

I believe I've already told you in your Adland art exhibition, that I'd love for you to come to my Mother Earth Garden forum. Look forward to welcoming you there.

Enjoy your queenship, my dear. Perhaps it will inspire you?????

Angel cuddles,

Sarah
Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+0
Gerri Decher

718 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
11/30/2008 5:26:23 AM
Thanks Peter, AnaMaria and Jim for featuring Kathy, she is so deserving of this award.

http://www.freewebs.com/ausvitality/Clipart/Australiana/AustraliaImage05.jpg

Congratulations Kathy

I am so glad to see you a winner of the POTW.

Like this big wide land we live in, your paintings are beautiful and unique. Wish we we at closer ends of the country, it would be great to have a live natter.
You go Sister and keep flying that Aussie flag.
Cheers, Gerri

+0
11/30/2008 7:29:44 AM

Congrats Cathy!

You are a worthy Queen this week.

You have given me one of the most encouraging and uplifting comments of all I have recieved here on Adland and now I am returning it to you, my friend.

Be blessed this week!

Mattias Kroon Affiliate Creative Marketer http://moneymaker4554.blogspot.com/
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/30/2008 1:17:08 PM
Hi POTW Team,

Congratulations Cathy on being chosen the 169th POTW.  Welcome to the club.  Your bio was very interesting.  You are so very talented. 

Thought you might get a slight bit tired of jumping up and down, I know I did, so brought you a special place to sit, fitting of the Queen of Adlandpro.

throne-1.jpg picture by jeana900

Enjoy your reign as Queen and your time in the spotlight.  You are so deserving of wearing all the crowns.

Blessings,
Beryl
This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
11/30/2008 1:24:24 PM
Congratulations Kathy on POTW. 
Leif Anderson 701-226-3033 landerso@lkacorp.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!