Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thalia Miller

81 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Recruiting Affiliates is like pulling teeth
8/28/2005 7:46:33 PM
Hi Kenneth, I'm researching affiliate recruitment for a project I'm doing and also because I desperatley need to recruit affiliates for an upcoming promo I've been invited to. The promo is only 7 days long and starts 9/6, so I gotta move fast. So far I have mailed to my own mailing list (of only about 400), I've sent out 20,695 safelist mail-outs once (which I don't think is very effective unless done repeatedly), I've posted to forums especially those specific to affiliate recruiting, and I've advertised some. This has resulted in 3 affiliates signing up for the program. It seems to me that it's easier to just sell my product than it is to pay someone else to sell it. I need your expert opinion on what I can do to recruit affiliates. Desperately Seeking Recruits,
+0
Re: Recruiting Affiliates is like pulling teeth
9/2/2005 1:58:38 AM
Hello Thalia, I know my reply is a little behind and do apologize for that. Have you looked into newsgroups? Google, MSN, Yahoo and BBS's have newsgroups that target people to offer and read offers of programs/businesses/JV's/online businesses/affiliates. They are usually grouped in the finance area of each. each will require you to join the group and you will need to read the rules of the group and follow them so you won't get banned. There are groups that have memberships in the thousands and some in the high hundreds. I personally belong to over 120 groups and I will say I get results. ou might get some tire kickers and that is expected but I have 2 gold members in my downline in AdlandPro and 12 affiliates out of a total of 42 signups. Again, That's just AdlandPro. Mega Safelist I own is now over 100 members. MEGA Traffic over 200 in my downline. Some members might cross between programs but not all. So, try the newsgroups and be 150% supportive to all that you come in contact with. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Thalia Miller

81 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/2/2005 8:16:07 AM
Thank you Doreen for your words of encouragement. I think part of my frustration stems from having a deadline hanging over my head for getting a pool of affiliates. If I had started sooner, perhaps I wouldn't be in such a pickle. Hi Kenneth, The late reply is understandable given that I know you're super busy right now. And my goodness, 120 newsgroups! How do you ever keep up? I have enough on my plate with the projects I have going on. But I had not considered newsgroups as a good resource for contacts. I thought they were just sort of hang-outs. Thanks for the info. I'll give it a go soon. Thanks to both of you for your helpful responses,
+0
9/3/2005 8:09:34 AM
Excellent- just what I needed. Would you suggest setting up a free email account for these offers? I can se how this could help me- immensly, but I dont know exactly how it would work. I'll go check out the finance area of each of the sites ou mentioned- and I'll keep you posted on my progress.
www.SponsoringSuccess.com - Tired of Tiny MLM Checks? This Secret is Your Solution.
+0
9/3/2005 9:35:23 AM
Setting up catch all emails would be needed since some groups require recieving mail for the priveledge to send also. Some groups will allow you to accept a digest of email - once a day or some will say all email as posted. If they have over a 1000 members that's alot of mail. Yahoo give you 1 gig for email, MSN 10 megs, can't remember gmail but shop around for a good size. Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!