Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
DO YOU BELIEVE IN HELL?
11/17/2008 7:44:53 AM

Hello Everyone,

I just want to ask a Question?

Do You believe in Hell? Being in the Army and going through a 11 month tour in Iraq I thought that was hell. I have started reading a book by- Bill Wiese it is called 23 minutes in hell.

It is about his experience of actually going to hell for 23 minutes.

his experience was he saw the searing flames of hell, felt total isolation, he experienced the putrid and rotting stench, deafening screams of agony. terrorizing demons, and finally, the strong hand of God lifting him out of the pit.

Is there really a Hell?

Where is Hell?

Do you have a body in Hell?

Are there  Degrees of Punishment in Hell?

Can Demons torment people in Hell?

What is your opinions of this?

This book is very scarey and definately makes one think.

If it is true then It is not a place I want to go to.

Get involved in this discussion.

I have to go to work but I will check back when I get off.

Have a Great Day-

Jason Mcgrath

Be Totally Happy with ones self
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: DO YOU BELIEVE IN HELL?
11/17/2008 9:11:27 PM
Hey Jason, thanks for the invite buddy, yeah your mom says your cool too lol. What a subject, let me ask you this, do you believe in a such a place??
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
11/19/2008 11:27:01 PM

Thomas, you bet I do!!!!!

The old and new Testaments provide evidence that hell is a literal, burning place.

But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lambs. they shall consume, into smoke shall they consume away.

-Psalm 37:20,KJV

theres many scriptures that state it is real.

So if you are really the Prayer Warrior like my Mom says you should be telling everyone Hell is not a place they want to go.

Jason Mcgrath

+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/20/2008 12:23:11 AM
Greetings Jason, you are correct i should be telling everyone about how bad of a place hell is, but i don't, let me explain to you why i don't, first im not one to impose my views on anyone unless they want to know more about Christianity, i do in my forum so if you or anyone else need to find things out on how to avoid hell be my guest and look around, and subjects like this one you have in just inviting me or someone like me to point out some answers. Here are some ways to avoid hell Jason and im not trying to put you on the spot besides your mom will get pretty angry at me LOL, so heres 5 practicals with scripture that helped me out as a young pup trying to learn about Christianity. 1. is to Accept and bear with one another (views) (religion) (un-committed) and non-believers of God as you try to teach or learn for yourself what God really wants from you, 2 scriptures come to mind and thats in Romans 14:1; and 15:1.  2. Do not disdain or pass judgment on them. Romans 14:13; 1 Corinthians 8:1-2. 3. Do not cause to stumble by violating their conscience. These can be found in Romans 14:13-21; 1 Corinthians 8:9-13 to clarify.  Number 4 or you still with me? good lol , number is to Sympathize with them don't feel sorry for them feel sorry for what they don't understand and this could be found in 1 Corinthians 9:22. I'm pointing out scripture so you can make up your own mind as i did Jason and number 5 would to just give them practical help and that would be in Acts 20:35; and in 1 Thessalonians 4:14.  Luke 9:23-26 is a great read if you really want to be committed to following rabbi Jesus, it starts of with "If any Man... notice rabbi Jesus Denying himself in the garden (Matthew 26:36-39, "Not my will, but your will.") Don't give into moods , it happens but we shouldn't for our sake if we are committed to Christianity, we also must carry our cross daily, get inspired from the word, pray and do everything as if for working for God. If you submit to the world and its devious non believing bad people who hurt others on a contents bases you forfeit your souls. To Lose your life (worldly ways) for rabbi Jesus is to Save it.  I can go on but perhaps im boring you by now lol, i have so much more on this saving souls as i live it, i just baptized two people a short time ago in our church, 2 people out of 9 years as a disciple of rabbi Jesus? it sucks but God doesn't think so, thats two people who made a conscience decisions to follow the Lord, walk that narrow path and claim victory salvation when finished with there race to try to get heaven.  The calling of the first disciples Mark 1:14-18 rabbi Jesus watching fishermen at that time saying come follow me i'll make you fishers of men. A real purpose in life one that i have and will always keep. God_bless you Jason.  Thank you
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
11/23/2008 10:09:47 AM

Hey thomas,

Well you know God says go out and preach his word. It is not about putting your beliefs on others it is about making sure you plant the seeds. You know The devil works in strange ways and trys to give you doubt over what to say or who you say it to.

God does not have restrictions. It is your job as a christian to share his word with every one. Do not be afraid to tell others about god and his messages.

You need to tell everyone that hell is a real place and it is not a place they want to visit.

Jason

+0