Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
DENNIS TURNER IS THE 167th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
11/15/2008 7:10:29 AM

POTW***POTW***POTW***POTW***POTW

The 167th Person of the WEEK !!!  

Greetings To Everyone At AdlandPro,

Peter Fogel, Ana Maria Padurean and Jim Allen your POTW Awards Team.  

Are pleased to announce;

Dennis Turner is the 167th Person of the Week

Dennis Turner

Dennis Turner

It’s time again for one our favorite projects of the week and that is the Feature of The Week! It is one of our favorite projects because you folks and the POTW’s of the week make it a very special event. We are all so fortunate to be a part of this community that is made up of so many friendly and talented people.

Thank you so much for your support and for making this event so special.

The reason the Feature of the Week forum was created was to honor people who have a positive influence on this community. 

To qualify the person has to be an active member
and one who contributes to the positive atmosphere here at AdlandPro. Here are the criteria for nominating a member for the Feature of the Week

(also referred to as the Person of the Week, POTW). 

This criterion can be seen at the site below:

Criterion

How Do I Get Selected as Person of the Week?

To be chosen as Person of the week you:

• Are highly visible on the community

In the past 350 post were the minimum requirement, we

aren't locked in on that number but a minimum of 300 posts

is mandatory. Posts that are mainly advertising posts will not

be considered.

Please note highly visible with a positive influence in and on

the community means just that. You have to have an active

forum and/or be active in community forums that are not ad

threads.

• Are always seen as respectful, professional, and helpful.

• Must be nominated for the program by another member 

of the Community and voted on by other members.

• Must have a real photo of themselves on their profile.

This week we're honoring Dennis Turner.
Dennis is involved in the community and is seen everywhere supporting, and posting in many forums. 

Dennis is a very interesting and active member of our community . Dennis is very friendly, supportive and is always willing to lend a helping hand.

Congratulations Dennis

on your POTW win! Wink

Dennis Turner  

Here's Dennis Turner's Bio:
Hello Friends,

Thank you for this humbling opportunity to join the ranks of so many outstanding Person of the Week award winners. Your support and confidence is certainly appreciated!

I was born in Vermilion, a small town in Northeast Alberta, Canada and was raised on a farm near there. As the oldest of a family of seven, I learned responsibility at an early age. Having five brothers and only one sister, not only did I do outdoor work, but helped my mother with many domestic tasks as well. While I was growing up, there was no indoor plumbing. Doing laundry, washing dishes and cleaning house were significant tasks in a large family, as you can imagine!

Outside the house, there was plenty to do as well, so boredom was non-existent. I learned to milk cows, feed pigs and chickens, clean barns, and do general repair work. Other acquired skills included welding, electrical wiring, carpentry, mechanical work and machinery maintenance. Over the years, all this has served me well around the home, doing maintenance and renovations.

I did well in school, but the process seemed to be taking too long. So, at age 15, I left school (at the end of grade eleven) and finished high school by correspondence in much less time than by attending school. In 1966, I began an apprenticeship program and became a journeyman Communications Electrician and have worked in the Telecommunications field since them.

I am now blessed with a lovely wife, Dianne, 4 children, 8 grandchildren, and 23 foster children.

I have a number of on-line business ventures that serve me well. My real passion is the Health and Wellness industry where I am able to help others in so many ways. As a TriVita Business Affiliate since 2003, I have had the opportunity to make a major difference in the quality of life for my customers as well as Business Affiliates. This is a real customer-focused business. My ratio of customers to Business Affiliates is approximately 150 to 1, making it a very satisfying and rewarding structure. My customer base now extends throughout each of the US states and Canadian provinces.

For business information, please visit:

http://www.success-1-2-3.com

Wishing you the blessings of health and wealth,

Dennis Turner

It is time to congratulate Dennis on his POTW win. Please invite
Dennis to join your list of friends if she isn't already on it.

Dennis Turner,

Ana Maria, Jim and I are glad to be honoring 
you in this week's POTW forum.
You've been a great asset to our wonderful
community.

Enjoy your week as our 

POTW and King of AdlandPro!Wink

Thank you Adland Friends for supporting 
the POTW Forum

The Person of the Week Team

Peter, Jim and Ana Maria

POTW Awards Team

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: DENNIS TURNER IS THE 167th PERSON OF THE WEEK - POTW
11/15/2008 7:33:22 AM

Hello AnaMaria & Jim,

Congratulations Dennis on your well deserved POTW win. I read your bio with great interest and it seems that you're the all purpose man. Great to have around the house and your wife must enjoy your special "talents" very much.

Enjoy your week as the King of AdlandPro.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 8:15:56 AM
Hello Peter, Jim :-)

... and of course DENNIS!

Congratulation graphics & cliparts

for winning this week's POTW Award!

Thank you for your interesting BIO! You were quite busy with your life so far :-)
... and I'm sure you feel so great with the many (I'm sure wonderful) children you've taught and educated! It can be nothing more rewarding in life than this!

Wish you a wonderful week in the spotlight and a great party to have fun with! LOL

With lots of friendship,
Anamaria
+0
Lucy Walker

241 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/15/2008 10:53:06 AM

Hi Dennis,

Congratulations! Enjoy your week.

23 foster children. You are doing your part to help.

Keep up the good works.

Peace,

Lucy

+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 11:29:00 AM
Hi Peter, Jim and Anamaria,

Dennis

I am so glad to see you in the POTW it has been a long time coming and to a great guy.
Your bio is so interesting and I being raised on a farm can relate to it in a big way.  You may not have liked all that work when you were a kid, but it sure has come in handy as you have gotten older, and that is a good thing. Have a great week.

KING DENNIS.

Myrna
LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!