Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Learn about Glucosamine
11/14/2008 8:53:23 PM

Panda picked Glucosamine as the topic for today.

Did you know you make glucosamine? Well I didn't either and worse than that I stopped making and didn't realize it.

Come read all about Glucosamine.

http://pandapicks.successblognet.com/category/senior-health-wellness/ After all we never stop learning. I have takenglucosamine dietary supplements for years and did not know if were a plant, animal, or mineral.

LIQUID GLUCOSAMINE is absorbed into your system faster and more thoroughly.

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Learn about Glucosamine
11/15/2008 6:04:11 PM

Mary,

Thank you for that.

I use glucosamine here in the UK and am pretty convinced that it helps.

I have arthritis in my knees, neck, hands and spine and am unable to take anti-inflammables so I try other things to avoid too many painkillers.

I really think it helps.

Roger

+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/15/2008 7:34:43 PM

Roger, You in Europe have gulcosamine approved. For some reason we can't get a decent study done to approve it by the FDA.

Would surgeons do less surgery I wonder???   Hummm--mmm.  What if  we didn't need those medicines OOOHHHH-hhhh as in pain killers.

As the article points natural glucosamine we produce in our bodies is the building material for good smooth working joints.

+0
11/16/2008 4:51:32 PM

Hi Mary,

Thanks for sharing this article & well yes, with aging I guess we need to supplement Glucosamine.

I give Glucosamine to my mum (77yo) & she has NO pain in her joints since she started. I also give her Fish oil (Omega 3) that helps with joints as well. Disclaimer - this is not a medical claim!

Well the product I use if from the US & I checked out & it is available in the US. - Not sure what exactly the article referring to the FDA because I know this company will not put anything in the market without FDA approval.

Please check this out. Click here

You can even order online if you wish - & you will only pay postage for US because the order will be shipped from the US warehouse.

Love to know what you think.

Kind regards

Damayanthi

Damayanthi Solve Your Main Problem with Your MLM http://www.MLMLeadgenerationTips.com/
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/24/2010 4:48:23 PM

Hi Damayanthi, sorry to be so late answering you. I was away for quite some time.

Now I found liquid glucosamine and that is absorbed into the system so much easier than capsules. In fact it makes it easier to give to the cat or dog. We won't have them spitting out the capsules now will we?

check it out, one of the formulas even has willow bark.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!