Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: What about Respect in Making a Difference?
3/5/2009 6:05:54 PM

Hello Dearest Kim and Roger...

and, Hello to my new friend Cheryl,

Sorry for my late reply... I was away for three days on a small business trip.

Happy to see you back here My Friends considering other sides of RESPECT... this is a very interesting topic indeed! Happy that you enjoy!

----------------------

Hello Cheryl!

Nice to see you here and get a feel of your own sense of respect... Happy to get to know you and, I am sending you an invite to be friend right away.

I could not agree more with the fact that if I respect myself in the first place... this will command respect from others automatically. This is interesting when we take time to reflect upon this... because, in some occasions, when I feel that I am not being respected, I could change my focus onto myself and ponder on how or when am I not being respectful of myself. I so often felt not being respected in the past and, when I started feeling that respect for myself... it was not an issue anymore.

And, YES, showing respect to anyone Makes a whole lot of a Difference... like so well demonstrated in the movie. But, Kim has it right also when saying that not being respectful also Makes a Difference... but, one is more of a positive difference vs a negative one. So, here is another interesting aspect to consider... Since I am to Make a Difference anyway, why not look at how I can make a positive difference as often as possible.

With Friendship and Love,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2009 6:12:56 PM

WElcome back Alain,

I hope your trip was good.

We are all still here, the debate goes on.

This is a tribute to your personality.

We all feel at home here.

Roger

+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2009 6:28:25 PM
Dear Roger,

Thank you my friend...

I am so happy that you feel at home here and that you feel free to express yourself... this is also part of respect, isn't it?

With Lots of Friendship,
Blessings,
Alain
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!