Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
What about Respect in Making a Difference?
2/7/2009 5:57:38 PM
Hello Dear Friends,

Respect is certainly among the most important values to me...

What about You?

Do you think that Respect has something to do with Making a Difference?

To help us start our mind process, let's consider the following...

I must say that I love particularly the last one...

"Part of Respect is Knowing I Make a Difference"

With Lots of friendship,

Blessings,

Alain

+0
Luka Babic

1031 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: What about Respect in Making a Difference?
2/7/2009 6:22:15 PM

Hi Alain!

I wished to go to sleep, but the subject of this thread attracted me to pay attention to it.

I was taught (and am grateful to my mother for that) that each good thing must be firstly said in the first person singular. Any love, any respect .... starts with : I LOVE MYSELF, I RESPECT MYSELF, I HAVE TO CHANGE .... MYSELF .

So, I agree with each point you gave here.

My mother in law, psychologist, argued once with my Mom, telling her that she puts in my upbringing too big accent to a SUBJECTIVE picture of the life, and that making imbalance in the relation subject-object might be a very expensive for me.

Then, I didn`t understand why they spent 4-5 hours discussing about that. My mother was stubborn telling that an objective world is just an illusion.

Hm .... Learning Psychology, Sociology, Logic, and Philosophy in my High school ... I think I finally understand that.

One who makes a difference without respect ... should be sanctioned at least, by the civil law :) .... He/she may be revolutionist , politician ..... but one day surely, would be asked : WHAT`S ABOUT YOUR RESPECT.

OMG! I hope my words can be understudy. My brain is in a dreamtime and fingers and will must follow it.

Thank you Alain. Great thigs to ponder on!

Luka

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2009 6:22:50 PM
Hello Alain My Dear Friend

Very nice topic to bring up in a forum. I think with a little more respect and a lot less greed this little blue marble would not be a half bad place !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2009 6:32:11 PM
Hi Alain,

Great subject- Food for thought.

Thank you my dear friend,
Blessings,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/7/2009 6:38:20 PM
Dear Luka,

Thank you for taking the time to visit this forum and contribute with all of your light to this amazing thread... especially that you are very tired of your actual day. You are most certainly a very wise young man and I do really appreciate your presence and contribution very much.

With Much...

Have a good night... Sweet dreams!
Blessings,
Alain
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!