Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: What is Your Passion?
2/22/2009 4:19:03 AM
Alain,

Great forum.  Ho can I make money with my forum?

Joe LoRusso
Joe LoRusso
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/24/2009 7:37:18 PM
Hi Joseph!

Thank you for your visit and kind words...

You can make money with your forums by first making great friends all around and then on occasions promote your business... you will most probably realize that some of your friends will want to join and work with you... or, you can use a forum to promote your business like so many are doing here. I think personally that it is better first to establish a relationship with people...

Blessings,
Alain
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/4/2009 2:30:35 PM

Thanks Alain for an interesting topic. 

Kathleen and Kim.  I am into crafting too. I love to sew. I've made lots of quilts and wallhanging.  My main passion was making cloth dolls and bears.  I hurt my right hand in 2001 and it's too painful to stuff and do their faces now.  Bummer!

I have been doing some knitting the last couple years and made scarves for the ladies in my family.

I like Kathleen's jewelry!  So pretty!!

What a fun topic to find out what makes everyone tick.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Alain Deguire

8052 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/5/2009 4:05:20 PM
Hello Patricia!

Thank You for visiting us here and sharing about your own passion.
It is very interesting to get to know some friends better...
Sorry that you hurt yourself and cannot make these nice pieces of art anymore!

With Friendship,
Blessings,
Alain
+0
Kim
Kim Stilwell

273 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/5/2009 7:00:53 PM

I really am sorry too Pat that you can't keep on sewing!  It doesn't seem right to me to see people who make such beatiful things not being able to use their hands to do it anymore; it really does bother me. Boy do I love home made quilts!  I'm a city girl but I lived down south for years and did learn to love and appreciate the down home ways, and have made a few quilts myself that looked more like comforters but so what; they were very nice and pretty.  Pat, an old lady before she died at the Home I worked at gave me a million already cut gorgeous quilts sqares...differrent piles of different shapes...the really pretty old timey calico kind, and tons more material and and a half done queen size quilt she was piecing by hand...beautiful....and a 1960"s steel singer sewing maching that she kept in "mint" condition with the original instruction book!  I really must find time to get started!            Fellow Quilt lover..ha ha!   Kim 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!