Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Free Leads!
11/13/2008 10:55:42 AM
It just keeps getting better!!!

Great news!

1) The AlliGel arrives here tomorrow! You can now log in to your LHN back office & order.

The AlliGel by itself is 35.00. A AlliPak with 2 AlliGin & 1 AlliGel is 75.00. Be sure you have your wonderful eBook to help you market these great products!

Details HERE

2) The Health News Papers are done!!! You will see a link to order under Marketing. You can also call 1-800-597-2585  This paper features several of our LHN family members & their stories! The paper is beautifully done! Great marketing piece.

Details HERE

3) We will be offering f-r-e-e leads!!! This will co inside with your auto-ship!!! Stay tuned next week for all the details! For those of you on a 30.00 auto-ship you will get 500 leads, 50.00 auto-ship  gets 1000 leads & 100.00 auto-ships will get 2500 leads!!

Details HERE

4) We have developed a Postcard Co-op that will include a separate call center!! Watch for details in early December!

Details HERE

Well, I don't know how much more fun I can stand...now we are off to West Virginia to meet an incredible group! I hope you all have a terrific week-end!

Details HERE

If you think you CAN or you think you CAN'T... You're right!!
I think you CAN
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!