Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Comfort eating - an opportunity?
11/11/2008 3:59:55 PM

Comfort eating? An opportunity.

Hello,

This is a personal invitation and not a supplied script.

Guess what? I’ve just broken a promise.

Sorry, but it’s not that bad. The promise was to myself.

You will probably know that I have been involved with mlm and online marketing for many years. I have made all the mistakes, found good ones and found not so good ones, but, that’s called experience. You don’t get to know the good ones without a standard to measure by. I now have that standard.

My promise?

Never to sell pills, potions or supplements.

My excuse:

I had already decided that there were two exceptions, (1) Coffee (2) Chocolate.

I had given up hoping that either one or the other (in the healthy form) would be available outside of the USA. European and UK regulations tend to be different from America and Canada and tend to deter the less than committed businesses. Then it happened or will do soon.

You will know by now that I am a hypnotherapist and one of the most common words to surface is CHOCOLATE.

Chocolate has a special place in the diet of billions, yes billions of people every day. Comfort eating is seen as a problem, mainly by those who struggle to maintain a healthy weight, but most people are united in their love for the product, in one form or another. That  Comfort Eating thing is just that. Chocolate contains things that give a feeling of well being and is distinctly anti-depressant, however, the weight issue can reverse this and make the product seem bad/sinful, yet, it has high protein and good mineral benefit.

Sugar, fillers, additives gums, preservatives and fats are all part of the chocolate brands that most of us know and devour. Why?  It’s what our diet demands. We have become used to these things because they produce the textures that we expect.

The benefits of pure chocolate have been known for a long time and you may well have seen many items in the press recently about these benefits. The problem to date has been how to present the unadulterated product without resorting to the usual melting/cooking/resetting problems. Some time ago somebody was doing just that but the marketing was poor and therefore take-up low. When this was discovered by somebody with vision a product was born.

Europe and the UK have very different regulations to the US and Canada and many companies give up trying to penetrating the market but when it comes to a pure product the task is easier.

How would you like to include chocolate not only within your diet but as a part of your healthy diet? If you take away the negative dietary aspects of chocolate, you are left with the advantages. Do you realise that PURE CHOCOLATE contains more anti-oxidants than almost any other food and that it can form part of a diet even in the case of most diabetics. I am not a dietician so cannot give advice but I can encourage you to research further.

What if you could, not only improve your health but also improve your finances. A business opportunity exists as well as a dietary opportunity?

For anybody outside of Europe there is an opportunity to build a business without ever leaving their country and seamlessly too. For those in the UK the opportunity to sell in the Americas is equally easy.

If you have read this far, THANK YOU.

You may be thanking me soon.

Go to:

www.Happiness4All.ws/chocolateheaven

Roger Macdivitt

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Comfort eating - an opportunity?
11/11/2008 4:04:47 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2008 4:28:59 PM

Thank you Nick,

Your message is shared and echoed by your British friends.

May God bless them all.

Roger

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/11/2008 10:41:48 PM

Hi Roger,

Sounds very impressive, I sent you a PM.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/12/2008 12:11:28 AM