Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Chocolate Dipped Bottles of Wine!
11/6/2008 12:43:50 AM

Savor the taste of a crisp, sparkling champagne or a fine wine paired with rich, decadent chocolate. Indulge with your choice of a full-size bottle of Gosset Champagne, Dom Perignon, Beringer White Zinfandel, J Lohr Cabernet, or J Lohr Riverstone Chardonnay.

Each bottle of wine is hand-dipped in gourmet Guittard dark chocolate for a most beautiful and unforgettable gift presentation. Simply pull the ribbon "zipper" to release the chocolate jacket from the bottle, pour the wine into glasses, and enjoy!

The fine quality of chocolate used in this gift requires a controlled climate during shipping. Overnight shipping is suggested for warm weather delivery destinations.

Call or email today to reserve your bottle!

Cheers!

Terrence Sanders

WineLifeAtHome@Gmail.com

707-888-8918

Terrence Sanders My Business Grow From The Referrals Of AdLand Friends Like You! If You Or Anyone You Know Is In Need Of An Elegant Gift Of Wine I Hope You Will Think Of Me!
http://www.WineLifeAtHome.com
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Chocolate Dipped Bottles of Wine!
11/27/2008 8:38:43 PM

I have yet to try the chocolate wine. I can imagine it being really sweet. However, I do not want to have it after I have any type of sweet cake. Those two don't mix.

Lawrence

PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!