Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Give a man a fish OR teach him how to fish ...
9/10/2005 7:42:02 PM
Thanks, Ken! Great answers, and useful not just for internet communication but also offline activity, too. What an interesting industry we have chosen, isn't it? Where else is there more value in what you learn than in what you earn (no matter how much that might be)? Cheri PS, Answer to your question: Because it would be RUDE and entirely inappropriate at a social occasion.
+0
Jerome Pfeifer

316 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/13/2005 4:11:23 PM
Hi Kenneth, It sounds like he don't know how or he is shy or just plain afraid of being rejected. Send me his profile I'll start talking to him and see what his main malfuntion is. Once when I was in truck driving school, I went to a club, and it was an all white club and some of the people did not like blacks, but I talked to them anyway. And guess what made a lot of friends! Have some of them today. Met an old drummer there, he called me over to him and said, I like your style, you are going to go far in life, just keep talking to everyone you meet. My Dad once told me that a smile and a Hello will take you farther than money! Let talk to him. The only way to see if you can win or not is to shoot the shot. Regards, Jerome Pfeifer Sr P.S This is a mean old world to live in all by yourself, so whatever you do try and make one friend today! http://www.yorgoo.com/cgi-bin/ref.cgi/1814/
Jerome Contact EM: 190053@adlandpro.com $250 In FREE Advertising
+0
Paul Sorgi

32 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
10/14/2005 12:13:05 PM
I am going to go with the majority on this one teach him to fish. The problem here is he already thinks he is fishing. It happens here at adland alot we constantly receive emails that say HI, check this out. Look at what I found! ect. Many are canned ads right from the company websites and when I do ask questions the answers go as follows: I am not sure I have only been with the program for a week, a month. So yes teach him to build his friends list, to build a relationship with them, offer information people can use and he will find things will start to happen. To many people are taught to just recruit they are not taught to sponsor, teach and mentor. Paul http://nlc.successin10steps.com
Paul Sorgi 617 930-1820 http://nlc.bigmlmsecrets.com
+0
10/15/2005 2:08:18 PM
This is an interesting post.....thank you. I haven't so many friends myself on Adland, although I think I've been reasonably successful in building a NWM business. (It's certainly enabled me to leave my full time job as a Police Officer). I'm not knocking Adland (of course) or any other forums, but I find I just don't have enough time to go onto a forum and do it justice. I am far too busy helping my team ("If you help enough people to become successful, then you'll be a success yourself") to build their businesses. All I have found so far with forums (please correct me if wrong......I'd love to hear of success stories from forums), is that I get bombarded with other offers (I suppose you would) and lots of promises! I realise that this forum (or any other) might be your first introduction to NWM, so I'm trying to be positive, as I always am (there's no such thing as a problem.......only a challenge to conquer). There is always something to learn from others, so if you have the time to 'teach others to fish' (who aren't in your business) and I don't just mean downline (as I make myself available to anyone involved in my business) and you enjoy watching others 'grow', independent of what business they're in, then my suggestion would be to ............................ 'coach them' and think about moving into that profession, or.......if you're still active in your NWM business, to concentrate on the members that have signed underneath you (irrelevant of how deep), and concentrate on helping and 'coaching' them. If you have a 'successful growing' MLM business, then your commitments should be with the members of that business. I wish you well in your decision. (And i DO mean that) Warmest regards Gary
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!