Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The 2008 racing season is over!
11/2/2008 7:23:00 AM
At least up here in Vermont. There are still three Sprint Cup races to go, but that's not where my interst lies. I am a short track racing enthusiast. It's going to be a long winter. We have 6 months to really get this cranking before we take it back to the track in May of next year. My plan is to spend the winter networking, building my business, and building a couple of race cars for next year. When we roll out on the track next year, you can expect some massive growth in our organization as we take our network marketing business to the next level and introduce it to the thousands of racing fans up here in the Northeast. Big plans are afoot. It's now time to get working on them. Until next time... Keep your foot on the floor!
Jonathan Hutchinson Extreme Rewards Northfield Falls, VT
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: The 2008 racing season is over!
11/21/2008 8:16:18 AM

I love Dancia Patrick. She being on the Wonder Years at one time and now auto racing is Just Amazing. I think she is a strong buff ambitious beauty!!

Lawrence

PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!