Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
People Do Business With People They Know, Like and Trust
11/1/2008 12:41:49 PM
Since People Do Business With People They Know, Like and Trust what heve you done to make them know like and trust you?

I am going to focus on AdlandPro for a moment.

What can you do here to cause people to know you, like you and trust you?

How about putting your picture in your profile?

Filling out your about me page in your profile?

Inviting lots of people to be friends? Remember noone who doesn't yet know you wants to be solicited to join your opportunity in a friends request!

Participate in forums? One note here: Please do not cut others down or personally attack another for something they say in an adland forum. I have seen this hatefulness in forums elsewhere and it really discouraghes people and nditracts from the good friendships and business being conducted here.

Find a way to be of service to other Adlanders?

What do you think?

You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0
Ann
Ann Lamarche

13 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: People Do Business With People They Know, Like and Trust
11/9/2008 11:48:54 AM
Hello Darryl

Thank you for providing such a wonderful post! 

So many times, friend requests are filled with unwanted and unrequested links to opportunities!  It in no way makes me jump at the chance of befriending this person!  To the contrary is actually the case, and and often accept the "friend request" unacknowledged.

Networking is about people! It's about contact and finding out what makes your contacts tick!  What is it they're looking for?  Do you have or are you involved in anything that would help your friend?  Networking is about support, and being there for those that chose to follow you in ANY  endeavour.  Thank you for helping bring this to light to so many AdLandPro members, new and old alike!  :)

I appreciate your post, and your forum overall, and wish you great success in all your business ventures / adventures!  Please feel free to drop me a line anytime!

Thanks a bunch for sharing!  It's a pleasure being part of your group here!

Ann

PS:  I'd love you to join me at a HOT new networking site and share your wisdom with the members there! 

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!