Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Just Launched – Join Free – Instant Mailing List
10/31/2008 7:34:55 PM
ListQUIK.com:

Join Free Now-Free members can earn in this list builder:

Blessed 2ba Blessing, Nehemiah Thomas, Our FREE CAP Card has Saved our Cardholders $450,000,000.00+
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Just Launched – Join Free – Instant Mailing List
11/1/2008 3:15:34 AM
Hi Nehemiah,

I joined ListQuik a while back.  Not sure who my sponsor was.  I found it to be kind of complicated.  I am sure there are others here at AdLandPro that are members also.  My recommendation is that you host a forum and invite all your friends at ALP that are members of ListQuik to join and share their strategies of how to use it.  Others can invite their friends.  This could get Viral in nature. 

Just a thought.  That is what I am doing with Viral Networks.  They have some awesome tools to promote their site.  You may recall seeing the VN Splash Page.  We have several members of ALP who are promoting it.  We not only discuss how to promote it but I promise to help market the affiliate links of those who join in my downline.  I have about 1/2 a million credits of various types to use in all kinds of promotions. 

If I can help with a discussion forum about ListQuik I will.  What I found was that once you get in they want you to join about 5 other things right away.  I tried to shrink my affiliate link at ItShrunk.com without success.  It might be that I am a little challenged when it comes to some of this high tech stuff.  I would really enjoy discussing how others are doing things. 

I look forward to hearing more about this.

Ken Wolff

PS  Now that I am thinking about Viral Networks I might just as well blast out my Splash Page once again.  Keep an eye out for it.  LOL
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Just Launched – Join Free – Instant Mailing List
11/1/2008 3:47:34 AM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!