Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
The Money is in the list myth!
10/29/2008 7:05:26 AM

Hi friends,

I highly recommend you to at the least listen to the short audio Michael has some 10 inches down from the start of his page. (Rather long page according to me, but that is what all presentations seem to be happy with!) Obviously I leave you to your own conclusion as to whether you follow through or not, I simply will say that this gentleman is serious and honest.

To your success and with my friendly regards,

Robert.

+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Money is in the list myth!
10/31/2008 6:13:12 PM

Hello All,

I wish to confirm what I said above. If you have ever heard of Stompernet you will know that they if anyone, walk their talk. I have just recieved a mail from them confirming the oppinion I have. So if this can help you with your list building there is no hesitation to have. (I hope the links work correctly!) If not here it is.

To your Success. Robert.

If you've been into internet marketing for a little while, you've probably come across Michael Rasmussen's name.

He's got this video course available called "Get More Buyers" and unlike a lot of other "names" out there, Michael *deserves* your attention.

He sort of came out of nowhere about a year ago and now he's among the top affiliates for EVERY big ticket promotion that we see.  He was in the top 3 for Membership Site Bootcamp AND in the top 3 for our own SMARTS launch earlier this year.

These affiliate competitions are REGULARLY dominated by the same guys over and over, but here's Michael, coming from nowhere, and he busts into the rosters much to the surprise of all the usual super-affiliates.

Who is this guy?  Where did he come from all of a sudden?

It wasn't all-of-sudden, though.   That's the trick.  Michael had been preparing to accomplish this feat WELL in advance.  He PLANNED it all.

So how does a guy go from an unknown to swinging with the big-time, FAMOUS marketers when it comes to pulling down huge affiliate checks?

It's because he has MASTERED the REAL POINT of list building - specifically, loading his lists up with people who BUY. 

No spectators, no freebie seekers, no tire kickers.

When Michael sends an email, he's sending it to people with money to burn, and they buy over and over.

Yeah, those people ARE out there.  But unless you know how to attract them and lock them in, you run the risk of building massive lists of worthless contacts that don't intend to spend a dime no matter WHAT you offer them.

In Michael's video course, he reveals for the first time: EVERY single strategy he used to build up these email lists that were designed for only one purpose - controlling MASSIVE floods of high-converting traffic.

This is why in just a couple of years, Michael's gone from an internet newbie to a #1 affiliate. 

And he's ready to show all of us how he did it.  I've looked at this stuff and it's NOT your typical course.  No kidding, I might have to swipe some of the diagrams from his introduction video - especially the diagram for the tiers of buyer lists. 

This stuff CAN BE kind of complicated, but the videos are top notch, and you should pick it up like a breeze.  The complicated stuff is all illustrated in detail.

But then, some of this stuff is like, DUH - of COURSE you should be doing that - the brilliance is in the way he puts everything together and focuses every moving part on that SINGLE goal:

Get MORE buyers into his lists.

And now YOU can too.

Go check it out.  You know it's rare that we devote a whole email to telling you about non-StomperNet stuff, but this is worth it, and I KNOW it, because I've personally written Michael HUGE checks.

It's not all talk - this dude gets PAID and he's telling you all you need to know so you can get paid too.

Oh, and the price is right.

So, check it out soon - I think he's raising the price next Tuesday.   You won't regret it. 

Until next time, Keep Stomping!
~Andy Jenkins

P.S. You're still reading this, and you need to knock it off and
go check out Michael's video course now.  Seriously, if you see those "super affiliates" out there seemingly making easy money just for sending emails...  and you WANT to be that guy...  Michael really does this every day, and his material will 100% teach you how to follow in his footsteps.  High quality, highly ACTIONABLE stuff here.  Go get it!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!