Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shailesh Parkar

5752 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Increase your income
10/29/2008 5:41:35 AM

Subject: How to increase your income

Here's an interesting article we've found that we think will interest you:

"Not so long ago I was making $400 a week. I was drowning in debt.
I was stressed. I was terrified to go to the mailbox every morning and
see the amount of bills I had received. The last months, I simply piled
them up in a closet, without even opening them, because I knew I just
couldn't pay them anyway.

I NEEDED MONEY. So I went online to find a way to make money.

It was easier than I thought it would be. ...

In weeks all my debts were paid.

I started making 1000's per week.

I wrote this 5-page article for you:

http://www.contactthem.ws/hit.php?s=6&p=2&w=125827&c=&aref=

You'll see it makes so much sense. It's easy to do.

You can start making money right away after these 5 pages.

It takes around 15 MINUTES A DAY, and that's it!

Down to earth, fair and honest material. It works.

The article: http://www.contactthem.ws/hit.php?s=6&p=2&w=125827&c=&aref=

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
UBIEE RotatorPRO (URP) - EXCLUSIVE Early Bird Opportunity
1/31/2009 8:44:39 PM
 Get YOUR website seen on
the Front Page of Google

Big Secret is revealed, Introducing the NEW UBIEE RotatorPRO!

Learn how to Get Your Business, Seen By The World, Easily!

Something for your Business that will impact your advertising results.

Exposure for your Publicity efforts like you have never seen before.

This is an EXCLUSIVE Early Bird Opportunity!

Click the banner below to check out the world famous URP 

Here is a Simple Business You can Afford, it's SO simple to start up and it will Help you Make Money.

My new main business is UBIEE RotatorPRO. I can advertise ALL my businesses to people ALL OVER THE WORLD for only 2 EUR a month. That equals only $2.57 US dollars. The UBIEE RotatorPRO is an inexpensive system - anyone can afford it. (Subscription cost is 2.00 EUR = $2.57 US Dollars per month.)

Then, for for each Business URL you advertise, you only pay an additional 1 EUR ($1.29 US dollars). It's paid right to your sponsor, it's their commission. That is how we earn commissions. 

Each person who enrolls and uses the UBIEE RotatorPRO (URP) will want to advertise their opportunities and businesses all over the Internet. 

Example: Mary enrolls through you and she advertises 3 businesses every month. You get $1.26 commission for EACH   business she advertises ($3.87). You enroll a MLM marketing giant and they advertise 25 businesses, you'll earn ($31.65 commission) from that person alone.  

You earn DOUBLE because your main business is being advertised all over the internet. You get high GOOGLE rankings through the UBIEE RotatorPRO (URP).  And you get MORE HITS on your business site from potential customers.  

Imagine ALL The Time & Money You'll save when you can advertise 10, 20, 50, or even 100 Websites With 1 easy to remember URL!  UBIEE RotatorPRO (URP)  

If you have questions about this UBIEE solution, please contact me.  Thanks for your interest.  

Pat

An Innovation that is unequalled, anywhere ON or Off the Internet.

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: UBIEE RotatorPRO (URP) - EXCLUSIVE Early Bird Opportunity
1/31/2009 9:08:37 PM
Imagine ALL The Time & Money You will save when you can advertise 10, 20, 50, or even 100 Websites With One URL!  UBIEE RotatorPRO (URP)

My new business is Ubiee Rotator Pro. I can advertise ANY business to people all over the world for about 2 EUR a month. That equates to only $2.57 US dollars. The UBIEE Rotator Pro is a VERY inexpensive system.  Subscription cost is 2.00 EUR = $2.57 US Dollars per month.

UBIEE RotatorPRO (URP) provides exposure like never before. From all the legitimate solutions Corporation provides, this is one more innovative aspect for advertising that is NEW to the Internet. .

Example: Mary enrolls through you and she advertises 3 businesses every month. You get $1.26 commission for all her businesses. she advertises ($3.87). You enroll a MLM marketing giant and they advertise 25 businesses, you'll earn ($31.65 commission).  You'll earn DOUBLE because your main business is being advertised all over the internet. You're getting GOOGLE rankings through the UBIEE RotatorPRO (URP). 

This is an EXCLUSIVE Early Bird Opportunity!

click the banner to see our website

I LOVE this marketing resource !!   If you have questions about this UBIEE solution, please contact me.  Thanks for your interest.  

Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0