Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Do You Really Want To Know The Truth?
10/28/2008 10:00:17 PM
You've heard the saying, "Desperate times call for desperate measures." Well, in these desperate times, it's the desperate measures that are getting you into financial trouble. Everywhere you go on the net, some website is screaming, "Join us and you will make thousands of dollars!" And in your desperate attempt to make money, you give up your money, only to find out that the program was not what it was built up to be. They promise you a huge down line by giving you spill over's and claiming that you will make a six-figure income (complete with website headers showing the beautiful homes, fancy cars, and money flying all over the place) and in your desperate hopes of a better life...you buy in. What exactly are "spill over's", you ask? This is the term given to new members that have been reassigned to you, after being brought into the company by someone else. But here's what they don't tell you. It is impossible to make a six-figure income off of spill over's alone. When the company's top earners stand before you and your prospects, as an example of the kind of money you can make, they don't tell you that they didn't make that kind of money off of spill over's. There's only one way to make a six-figure income in ANY network marketing company and that way is with personal referrals. With personal referrals, you receive all of the bonuses associated with that new recruit. With personal referrals, you reach the company's bonus pools much faster. And with personal referrals, you can earn the six-figure incomes. How would you like it if every new recruit on your team came in as a personal referral and not a spill over? And how would you like it if this whole process was automated, with no human intervention, deciding who goes where? And how would you like to know where you can get all the personal referrals you need to really be successful? The truth is desperate times call for measures of certainty. If you are sincerely interested in building a business with short-term and long-term value, then you need to start taking measures of certainty today. You work too hard for your money and it's time you stop throwing it away on programs that don't work. To learn more about how an automated system should work, by giving you the personal referrals needed to be successful, Click Here
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Do You Really Want To Know The Truth?
10/29/2008 3:24:24 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/31/2008 12:25:03 PM

Hi Victoria, Thank you for the great information. It is true we all work to hard for our money to get caught up in get rich quick schemes.

money_trees.jpgMoney doesn't grow on trees, if it did I would have several acres of them out here in the country!

Beverly Kersey
+0
10/31/2008 3:30:31 PM
Hi Beverly, Thank you for posting, I appreciate your response! It just breaks my heart to see so many people desperately trying to make money on the net and getting caught up in these get rich quick schemes! If only I could help to bring about an understanding of , first of all, what they are getting into, and second, that there will be some work required on their part to really be successful, then I will have accomplished my mission. Thanks again for reading, Victoria
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!