Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
I Will Promote Your Downline!
10/28/2008 1:42:37 AM
Hi Team!

I have 1/2 a million tool bar, banner ad, email and traffic exchange credits to help you build your downline.  It does not matter what your business is Viral Network has the tools to help you build it.

Check out this Splash Page to see just some of the great features.  Join free and get your splash page too.  Once you join you are going to want to check out the Contest.  Anyone can win.  You only have to get one referral to be eligible for the contest.

We can work as a team to build a downline 10 levels deep and more. 

I will keep this short but will be in touch with you withing 24 to 48 hours after you join. 

To our Success,

Ken Wolff
http://viralnetworks.com/a/1216

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Will Promote Your Downline!
10/28/2008 2:09:44 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/29/2008 2:19:11 AM
What a cute dog Nick.  Thanks for stopping by.  Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/6/2008 4:21:15 AM

Hello Team!!

I just sent this message out to my friends.  As you will see Agnes joined our team, so I am promoting her downline.  When somebody joins under Agnes we will work together to help that person build a downline.  Watch for your name and ours to show up on the contest leader board. 

Happy Thursday.  Today I would like to talk to you about building in depth.  Do you do that?  If you do please share with us what you are doing. 

I would say about 95% of what you see out there is people flat lining.  Almost everybody is saying things like I found this new program....it is so great....if you want to make a lot of money fast click on my link.  If you spend 100% of your time trying to get people to buy your products or sign up for your program under you, you are flat lining.  You may end up with a hundred people on your first level who buy once and then most of them will move on to something else or do nothing. 

If on the other hand you help the people you sign up to build their downline, you are building in depth.  You will be building long term loyal customers, consumers, and business builders. 

I have a new friend here at ALP that may have been a friend of yours for a long time.  It is Agnes Kivuvani.  We have had several discussions over the past week and look forward to developing our friendship and networking in the future. Her primary business is Max International and mine as many of you know is Shaklee.  Getting each other to sign up in our business has not been the focus of our discussions.  Instead we have talked extensively about marketing strategies both online and off line. We talked about building in depth and various marketing tools and strategies.  We focused in on Viral Networks

Viral Networks is a new Web 2.0 site designed for Internet Marketers.   It has everything you need build your business in depth.  Here is Agnes's Link:

http://viralnetworks.com/a/11011

That link will take you to a page where you can watch a video and see all of the great features of VN and give you an opportunity to join our team.  If you join under Agnes, we will all work together to build your downline.  Once you get in check out all of the tools that you can use to promote your business.  There is also a great contest where you can win prizes.

One last thing.  After you join come on over to the Viral Network Marketing Strategies Forum. 

This forum is designed to help anybody that is in Viral Networks to Market their business.

Have a great Thursday.

Ken Wolff

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/25/2009 3:12:23 AM
Viral Networks is still going strong............It is now promoted on the EFB.

Ken Wolff
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!