Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Robert Phillips

1540 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
The Power Of Joint Ventures?
10/26/2008 6:51:17 PM

((youtube id="ZfmnvBKdSZ8"))((/youtube))

What is a Joint Venture?

A joint venture or strategic alliance is a form of partnership where businesses come together to share knowledge, markets, and profits. Joint ventures can take on various forms. Small companies can band together to take on the goliaths of their industry.

The Benefits of Joint Ventures * Shorten the Learning Curve: Building knowledge to expand into key markets, develop new products, and improve productivity, can be time-consuming and costly. Small businesses gain lead time, share expertise, and lower costs by forming joint ventures. * Enhance Company Credibility: All businesses especially start-ups struggle with building acceptance within their market and customer base. A key alliance with a larger known branded company can dramatically improve your credibility in the eyes of your customers. * Create New Profit Channels: Your business has limited resources and capital for growth. By formulating a joint venture with a solid partner, your company expands its sales force and distribution channel for low cost. * Build Competitor Barriers: A strategic alliance with several key players can erect impenetrable walls, keeping out competitors and maintaining high profit margins. Once these ties are in place, it is difficult for competitors to unravel these relationships.

Don't rush into a joint venture without understanding the key concepts of strategic alliances and partnership ventures. Poorly executed and badly planned joint ventures are doomed from the start. Learn the secrets of joint venturing.

http://www.mlmdownlinesecrets.com

Robert Phillips

and

Justin Dangelo

+0
Re: The Power Of Joint Ventures?
10/26/2008 7:12:43 PM
Hi Robert,

You and Justin have something great going here.

Please keep me posted.

Justin's sound was very low.  You may want to
check this.

Robert
P.S. Oh, I forgot to mention... Ask Me how I am building a 100,000 member Opt-in List for F.R.E.E. It's Easy.. Just Click Here... http://hotshorturl.com/sn19
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!