Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TROPHY A ++ FOR 26th of OCTOBER GOES TO *** PETER FOGEL***
11/26/2008 8:19:13 PM

Meshugeneh Geketa Shalom,

You wrote: Why do you question our Dr. lilly  when you  know she never gives answers to questions. Only answers them with more questions.Smiley
I am a supreme optimist and I never give up hope. Please see one of her above posts and see that by hook or by crook she (our meshugeneh Lilly) is improving by leaps and bounds. Still a loooooong way to go but we're working a step at a time.

Thank you for the info on the kosher computer. It is indeed a breath of fresh air in this world of samo samo all the time in different packaging.

Here are a few upgrades, improvements and general comments about the DELLSHALOM Comp.

It comes with two hard drives, one for 'Fleyshik' business software and one for 'Milchik' games.
Upgrade: It now has a third hard drive "Parveh". Neither milk or dairy (normally used for meshugeneh reasons) .

After my computer dies, I have to dispose of it within 24 hours. You have to sit "shivah" for 7 days after getting rid of it within 24 hours.

When disconnecting external devices from the back of my PC, I am instructed to "Remove the cable from the PC's tuchus." Please reread the instruction it says tuchus/tush. Either or may be used successfully.

Computer viruses can now be cured with some matzo ball chicken soup. Another either or cure. Matzo Ball Chicken Soup or Chicken Soup with Kneidlech. Don't be surprised if the Matzo Ball Chicken Soup is used only 7 days during the year and the Kneidlach Chicken soup is used for the remaining 358 days!!!

If you decide not to shut down the computer in the prescribed manner, the following message appears "You should be ashamed of yourself!" And after that supreme insult it will automatically TUSH DOWN!!! (and then it will ask "what will my son the DR. have to say about that!!!).

When Spellcheck finds and error it prompts "Is this the best you can do?" What in the world will it say if some Serb happens to type on it??? Oy Gevalt, Oy Vey, you should be ashamed of yoursels or something much worse? One thing for sure it'll say Tush Up and automatically Tush Down.

These are only a few of the upgrades you can get with the DELLSHALOM computer. As you can see a supremely good choice for the discerning buyer. It is so advanced now that the cursor will go in any direction you choose. Once a DELLSHALOM computer always a DELLSAHLOM computer. The term a Yiddeshe Momma is now replaced with a Yiddeshe Computer. Oy Vey and Gevalt at the same time!!

Shalom,

reteP,

Xer - T

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Jim
Jim Allen

11253 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2008 11:06:18 PM

Hello Meshugeneh Friends,

It does appear that xeR-T reteP is trying to extend his A++ Trophy month past its limits of comprehension. 

His endeavor to produce more endorphins and seretonins than his curious mind can handle has met with potential disaster.  As he is making the same mistakes as kiboB aknarB the SO, was called on rorre for.

TUSH nwoD should have been TUHS nwoD and TUSH PU should = TUHS PU if my own comprehension is not on rorre.  Which is quite possible.

Prayers to the victims and families affected by the evil terror in (Bombay) Mumbai today/yesterday.

I believe a common thread exists with our very own SDIP-UTS group here as they seem incapable of manifesting natural seretonins and endorphins and rely on chemical replacements. 

Typically diagnosed as cainaM sevisserpeD and suffer from woL fleS meetsE syndrome. 

But I am no expert and will leave that diagnosis to the resident Doctors, Nurses and SO's here to define and explain how to combat these eerF slacidaR that act as a recnaC on the human body and our society.  As I am merely an observer and commentator curmudgeon and often seek expert advice and assistance in gaining knowledge in these matters. 

I shall leave you with this wish.

GNIVIGSKNAHT YPPAH to all and more prayers to the victims and families affected by the evil terror in (Bombay) Mumbai today/yesterday.

Peace, Love and Freedom to pursue your own Happiness and Prosperity,

Irish-Dutch-Choctaw-Creek-Cajun-Redneck-Meshugeneh Jim

May Wisdom and the knowledge you gained go with you,

Jim Allen III
Everything You Need For Online Success

+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/27/2008 2:40:43 AM

Hello IDCCCRM Jim,

This post is going to be one of my RAKs and I won't belabor the point that you are just not up to date!!! Tush Up and Tush Down is an anagram and code. If you had read the Meshugeneh chronicle you would know that!!! Or if you read it and forgot then we'll ask Lilly for some mind rejuvenating natural remedies to overcome the forgetfulness.

Your semi astute observation about the SDI PUTS in regard to their negative serotonin and endorphin levels is 100% correct. TG for chemicals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truth be told I'm not even mildly interested in the diagnosis what ever it might be. They made their beds and now they can sleep in them.

That's all for now, as I said in the opening this my RAK for the day.

Shalom,

Peter

T - Rex

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
11/27/2008 2:57:10 AM

Peter & Jim,

Hugs!

Lilly

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/28/2008 10:22:30 AM
Ok ReteP Meshugeneh friend,

I give you the best computer and its not good enough for You?  What you have given it up- grades already ? oi vey, do you have no shame ? ROFL

With this you remind me of my children ! Next when you see me coming you too will be saying , "Pack your bags boys we are going on a guilt trip."

This says it best I think.

Four Jewish ladies, at a resort in the Catskills, were in rockers on the veranda and admiring the scenery.
After a while the first woman sighed, "Oy!" The others sighed sympathetically.
Then the second woman sighed, "Oy Vey!" The others nodded.
A third woman said, "Oy, Gottenyu!" The others nodded as if in agreement.
Finally, the fourth woman said, "Enough talk about the children. Let's go for a walk!"

Shalom,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!