Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
A Picture is Equal to 1,000 Words
10/26/2008 10:31:56 AM
Your Profile Picture

The first thing everyone looks at in your profile is your picture. (If you have one)  If someone has a warm, friendly smile I am more likely to invite them as a friend. I'll admit it I have not invited someone to be a friend because their pictiure portrayed them as a grumpy gus.

The profile picture is a place to put your best foot forward. Fuzzy and out of dates pictures just don't cut it here. Apologizing for an old, out of date picture does not make you look very professional nor does it portray the image of leadership necessary to attract people to you and your business.

You picture caption should be short and preferably just your name.

Unfortunately most of us are not beauty queens or kings but that excuse not to post a picture is lame.

Of course some are not really computer literate but that's what grandkids & kids are for. Ask for help if you're unsure how to upload a picture.

Need a place to edit the size of your picture or store photos to use on your web site. You can do it here for free: http://photobucket.com/

We all have someone or something or someone we love, but your profile picture is not the place for it or them.

Start a Photo gallery on Adland. Remember it's free. Just go to your profile page, click Blogs & Photos then click to start a photo gallery, click the link: start a gallery & upload those other pictures you are proud of. You can even create albums of your company award trips or whatevever.

You can, if you think you can. You are somebody, cause God don't make no junk!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!