Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Why Limu For Life?
8/27/2005 3:33:54 PM
Hi all, I feel compelled to share with you the wonders of the "juice" that has taken the stress out of my life. Limu Plus hit the health market 2 years ago this Oct. Since then I have not had one sinus infection,(I had them monthly), No more HOT flashes or Night Sweats,(I had them daily), more energy daily and I sleep better at night. Limu Plus takes care of you today and tomorrow with its amazing Russian Adaptogens combined with Limu Moui. For more info just go to : http://www.limuplus.com/232950 or feel free to email me at jwwith@comcast.net. JUST ONE OUNCE A DAY WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Yours in Health, Wanda Withington
+0
Re: Why Limu For Life?
1/1/2006 4:13:25 PM
Hi Wanda and all, I am new to Adland Pro. This is my first reply. I joined the LimuCompany a couple of months ago. What sold me on Limu, were their testimonials. I am also, in Foreclosures, the company I represent is Freedom Foreclosure Prevention Services. You do not need a Real Estate license to do this business. We help people save their homes from foreclosure. Please check out my websites for more info. www.freedomforeclosure.com/idavis www.thelimucompany.com ID# 8501592 Or email me at yrened@aol.com
+0
The Limu Company
1/12/2006 2:54:01 PM
Dear Irene, I just wanted to drop you a small note and congrat you for the decision to share the Limu with others, its really a great product. We were once also with TLC at the beginning and even before that :-) and we still have a small stock of Limu at home, drinking it additional to our other products. Best regards, Franz
+0