Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Great announcement for Native Americans
6/16/2010 9:14:56 PM
Hi Karen,

Thanks for you picture of your painting. What a beautiful place to be.

Hugs,
Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/18/2010 12:54:00 PM
Hi Folks, I am learning more and more about our Native American brothers and sisters.
This is very upsetting to me. Please watch this:
http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/864.html

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2010 2:40:09 AM
Got this from the Mountain Of Love... It belongs here too. Thanks Jill

Hopi Prophecies from Little Grandmother that came true except the last one...

.... cause it hasn't happened yet.

"I am White feather. I wish to speak of the people from the stars. I am grandfather white feather. I carry with me the knowledge of Hopi men, women and those who are still growing. In front of you the children of earth stand in a smoky mirror. The smoke keeps you from knowing who you truly are. Time is near for the smoke to be removed, are you not waiting for the last sign? The children of men have received signs before and the prophecy of these signs have always came true.

Signs

1. White men will come to the land with fire and steal that kills. These white men are not the white men from the stars. They are greed, wanting to eat and consume everything. These are not the same white men from the stars.
They will not be like the white men who we now, who are cruel. They will bring the missing symbols, the missing pieces of the sacred knowledge that our ancestors hide long ago to keep them safe, so that we may have the full truth. The world that we know of will pass away; a new world, a new earth will step into being. They are the white men from the stars.
2. Second Sign: Tee-pees on wheels made of trees bring many, they are coming.
3. Great herds of animals, beasts, like buffalo, etc will come and eat everything.
4. Long iron legs spread across the land, more white men, more death. More taking. These are not the white men from the stars.
5. Lines in the sky like sinew rope swinging in all directions living on dead tree tops.
6. Roads made of flat stone. Hot rock cover the land. Waves of heat raising from them
7. Water turns black, choking life. Thick feathers of black drowning birds. Floating fish and waves of black. Choking, choking, life.
8. A blue star, Saquasohuh, explodes. Leaving a trail of blue light clear across the skies. This event will tell us that the end of times are very near. Then the blue star will physically appear in our heavens, which would mean that we are in the end times. We will then witness the return of two brothers which helped birthing of this world; the guardian of the North pole and the guardian of the South Pole. August 16th, 2007, people watched star deteriorate for 400 years but scientists noticed that it was leaving behind blue material. At 80 miles per second. Science Daily: “A new ultra violet mosaic from NASA’s Galaxy Evolution Explorer shows a speeding star that is leaving an enormous trail of “seeds” for new solar systems.”
9. The white men from the stars will return in their discs. To helps us once again. They will feed our souls. They will come to help, they will remind us where the truth is buried in the earth and bring our truths back to us. This will bring great joy; full hearts and will reunite us as one family.

I am white feather. I am grandfather of the Hopi. I now fly with the condor above. "

Virtual Council with 13 Indigenous Grandmothers

Dearest Fellow SHIFTERS,

I am truly delighted to invite you to the first-ever Virtual Council of the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers. It’s a free teleseminar event in honor of Summer Solstice focused on prayer, healing and wisdom for the world at this time.

Find Out More

I see the work of the 13 Indigenous Grandmothers as vitally important. The coming together of this group represents the fulfillment of many prophecies and they have been tirelessly traveling the world to hold ceremony and prayer to heal ancient wounds and restore a sacred relationship with Mother Earth. They each represent prayer lineages that offer essential medicine for our times.

This call will be an opportunity to not only listen to members of this group in a sacred council format and get their latest guidance and insights, but also to add your prayers and intention to the blessing of this event. You’ll also be invited to form miniature councils with other participants after the Grandmothers have completed. By joining together live, we can create a powerful wave of love and prayer to spread across the world.

The Virtual Council Call will be on Saturday, June 19th. However, even if you cannot participate live, you can sign up and get free access to the recording afterward.

Please do share this invitation with friends and allies – all are warmly welcomed to participate. The more people who participate in this free event, the greater the blessings that ripple outward from it.

To Our Evolution,
Rochelle

Event Co-sponsors:

The Center for Sacred Studies, The International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers, MaestroConference, The Shift Movie, Four Years Go, Samadhi Life.

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Cheryl Baxter

2279 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2010 5:48:24 AM
ken8.jpg Native Americans image by Singha_bucket

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO EVERY DAD!

ken4.jpg Native Americans image by Singha_bucket

FROM ALL THE CHILDREN.....
ken3.jpg Native Americans image by Singha_bucket
http://texasgalswholesaleproperties.com "browse our current properties" http://fortworthwholesaleproperty.com "check out our real estate blog" http://mydiscountchristianbooks.com "online bibles, books, music, more"
+0
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/19/2010 10:48:19 AM
Dear Myrna and Friends,

I guess this belongs in here as well. It is a video with the Gayatri Mantra and the symbol OM. It may help empty your mind and meditate on the sacred syllable. If there is something that can clean the Earth atmosphere so polluted nowadays, it is the chanting of Gayatri Mantra. But it should be done pronouncing it correctly and knowing the meaning of the words (see down below).

GAYATRI MANTRA - ITS MEANING

AUM BHOOR BHUWAH SWAHA,
TAT SAVITUR VARENYAM
BHARGO DEVASAYA DHEEMAHI
DHIYO YO NAHA PRACHODAYAT.

Summary of the Gayatri Mantra

Gayatri Mantra (the mother of the vedas), the foremost mantra in hinduism and hindu beliefs, inspires wisdom. Its meaning is that "May the Almighty God illuminate our intellect to lead us along the righteous path". The mantra is also a prayer to the "giver of light and life" - the sun (savitur).

Oh God! Thou art the Giver of Life,
Remover of pain and sorrow,
The Bestower of happiness,
Oh! Creator of the Universe,
May we receive thy supreme sin-destroying light,
May Thou guide our intellect in the right direction.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!