Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Great announcement for Native Americans
8/1/2015 10:41:08 AM

15 NATIVE AMERICAN PROVERBS THAT WILL SPEAK TO YOUR SOUL

Imagine if these peaceful tribes we’re never raided and their land and lives never taken. The history of our world would have transpired completely differently. We would be in touch with nature, ourselves and the Earth.

We would be able to connect with animals, the stars, the flowers and each other so deeply; something so simple that has been lost through modern reality. Let us never forget the wisdom these natives shared. Let us re-create the world of cosmic, earthly and universal understanding they once knew.

storytellerindian_phixr

“Don’t be afraid to cry. It will free your mind of sorrowful thoughts.” - Hopi
“It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand.” - Apache
“All plants are our brothers and sisters. They talk to us and if we listen, we can hear them.” -Arapaho
“Tell me and I’ll forget. Show me, and I may not remember. Involve me, and I’ll understand.” – Tribe Unknown
“When we show our respect for other living things, they respond with respect for us.” – Arapaho
“Those that lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.” – Blackfoot

Lakota-Rendezvous-1024x768

“What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset.”- Blackfoot
“When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.” -Cherokee
“Those who have one foot in the canoe, and one foot in the boat, are going to fall into the river.” - Tuscarora
“Our first teacher is our own heart.” - Cheyenne

FoundingFathers

“Remember that your children are not your own, but are lent to you by the Creator.” - Mohawk
“Man’s law changes with his understanding of man. Only the laws of the spirit remain always the same.” - Crow
“There is no death, only a change of worlds.” - Duwamish
“You can’t wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.” - Navajo

“All dreams spin out from the same web.” - Hopi

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2015 9:48:59 PM

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+1
Sarah Pritchard

2392 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/2/2015 3:17:34 PM
Luis Miguel,

I am so in accord with what you said:

"Imagine if these peaceful tribes were never raided and their land and lives never taken. The history of our world would have transpired completely differently. We would be in touch with nature, ourselves and the Earth.

We would be able to connect with animals, the stars, the flowers and each other so deeply; something so simple that has been lost through modern reality. Let us never forget the wisdom these natives shared. Let us re-create the world of cosmic, earthly and universal understanding they once knew."

I would change "reallity" to "illusion". When we remember how we are all light beings of energy we realise that it is illusion. Dear Luis Miguel, some of us are remembering. It is possible to re-create and co-create. We still know; we just need to remember.

Lots of love and angel cuddles...

Sarah

Angel Ambassador

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
+1
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2015 1:54:36 AM
Hello Myrna & Friends,

Myrna, thanks again for this Wonderful Forum and to all of our Friends for sharing this fantastic Information.

Cherokee Prayer Blessing May the Warm Winds of Heaven Blow softly upon your house. May the Great Spirit Bless all who enter there. May your Mocassins Make happy tracks in many snows, and may the Rainbow Always touch your shoulder.
May Your Week Ahead Be Filled With Blessings,
Phil
“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+1
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/3/2015 2:14:32 AM
Miguel,
Thank you for the wonderful way to begin the 8-8-8 month. Love the native Proverbs,
Sarah, my angle cuddle friend. I am elated to see you here again, it seems like old times again. I am happy that so many of my friends like this forum. To me this has been a blessing.
Pat, thanks for dropping in with your posts.
Phil, I always enjoy your input. I feel so much love in this forum, it just is over flowing at times and this is one of those times.
How about some beautiful music...................

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!