Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
A Walk in the Mountains
10/21/2008 9:49:44 PM
Hi Friends, I found a great short story that I hope will Inspire you. Hope you enjoy. :) A son and his father were walking in the mountains. Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain: "AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Curious, he yells: "Who are you?" He receives the answer: "Who are you?" Angered at the response, he screams: "Coward!" He receives the answer: "Coward!" He looks to his father and asks: "What's going on?" The father smiles and says: "My son, pay attention." And then he screams to the mountain: "I admire you!" The voice answers: "I admire you!" Again the man screams: "You are a champion!" The voice answers: "You are a champion!" The boy is surprised, but does not understand. Then the father explains: "People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE. It gives you back everything you say or do. Our life is simply a reflection of our actions. If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart. If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence. This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life; Life will give you back everything you have given to it." YOUR LIFE IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. IT'S A REFLECTION OF YOU! "Author UnKnown" Thanks for stopping in. Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A Walk in the Mountains
10/21/2008 11:04:35 PM
Hi Shelly,

This is beautiful.  Love is the only answer, the more we give the more we get.

Myrna

LOVE IS THE ANSWER
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/21/2008 11:28:08 PM
Hi Myrna and thank you for your post. I just Love the Beautiful Picture. :) It makes me want to be there and so Perfect for this forum.LOL Thank you so much Friend. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Ana Maria Padurean

4280 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2008 4:01:05 AM

Hello Shelly :-)

Do you mean something like above?! ;-)

Thank you for the very motivating story.
First, I was to post the legend of Echo and Narcissus but for the message you was looking for, this is much more suitable.

Its so great to see you back again.

Hugs,
Anamaria
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/22/2008 12:27:37 PM

Hi Anamaria,

Thank you so much for stopping in. I love your Picture. It is also Perfect for this forum. Norman Rockwell says so much in his work. ;)

Hugs back to you and it is so great to hear from you again.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!