Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: A Lesson on Walking through Autumn
8/28/2010 4:51:03 PM

Thanks for inviting me to your forum Mary. I quit the 'downline practice' over two years ago. I prefer connections and have over 17,000 collectively, in several communities I network in.

Every connection is a venture; if not socializing ~ possible business.

Keeping downlines motivated is tough and time-consuming in this down economy ~ very much like "Autumm" one watches ones peak membership dry up and diminish.

I prefer open connections that do not depend on me for motivation. Many of my connections are networking to find like-minded individuals who are active.

+0
Rick Corliss

1434 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/8/2010 4:21:39 AM

Hey Mary,

That was as neat as could be. Many Native Americans believe that our creator will reveal himself through nature(I believe that), much as studying The Bible.

A smatering about pigs, they are verly intelligent, way above horses for example.The wild boar,so called is spreading rapidly throughout North America and quite a problem to our enviroment.

In about 1988, I had a very exhausting and exciting day catching alive, tieing and draging wild boar out of the wild. It would have made a great utube, even more. I never saw so many pigs in my life, all wild too, for generations.

The same day we saw deer and a herd of wild donkeys. It was great.

Rick

Rick Corliss rickcorliss42@gmail.com 706-680-2265 Success in 10 Steps
+0
Mary Hofstetter

3481 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/8/2010 7:32:33 PM

Hi Jen and Rick, so great that you stopped by. Jen, I understand the 'down line' dilemma so perhaps you could relate this story to 'customers'. Tend to them well.

Rick, glad you liked this post as I knew you would. Being a person who loves nature, it seems only natural that you would get into this kind of thread. Glad it brought back some happy memories. Some of my happiest memories are times spent in the wild.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!