Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
From someone not in pain anymore!
10/21/2008 9:26:01 AM

I have suffered for 15 years with this illness Fibromyalgia , the first 12 years I could not find a doctor that knew what was going on.  I feel the pharmaceutical companies only wanted to push pills to manage my systems, that would keeps me coming back for more pills which make's them money, they can't and have not helped me.

Fibromyalgia is a chronic disorder characterized by sleep disturbances, widespread pain, and fatigue, other symptoms include: irritable bowel syndrome, chronic headaches, sensitivity to light, odors, or sounds, TMJ, dizziness, fibrofog, poor concentration, depression, painful periods, overactive bladder, pain in the muscles, ligaments, tendons...the soft or fibrous tissues of the body pain in the neck, shoulders, back and hips.

That chronic lack of sleep affects a patient's overall health as well as their pain, "You feel lousy, exhausted, and your immune system is damaged.

Many fibromyalgia sufferers say it is similar to the aches and pains you feel when you have the flu. Don't let your fibromyalgia cause you confusion.
Doctors don't study Natural Cures very much in medical school so it is not a top priority for them.

Ganoderma Lucidum can help ease most if not all of these symtom's from fibromyalgia and CFS.

Ganoderma Lucidum is from the earth, it's 100% natural and the process for cultivating it is been accredited by global certification's as 100% organic.

I been on ganoderma lucidum since June 2008 and I have my life back, I sleep restfully, I have energy, I can do things I had given up on due to my crippling symtoms of Fibromyalgia and I have testimonies from many I have shared this with that have tried it also..  When you get tired of being tired of your pain , go to www.oghealthyjava.com and try a sample of ganoderma lucidum in the vehicle of coffee, tea, or coco. When your seeking relief it's worth a try to see the more simple things can do wonders & when you are running out of answers that don't really help.  Google Ganoderma Lucidum and read the benefits it has in your system, how long it's been used by eastern medicine practioners, what emperors reviewed it as. I have no doubt you will be glad you did I Know I am.

+0
Donna Zuehl

2077 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: From someone not in pain anymore!
10/22/2008 1:01:57 AM

Hi Deborah,

I am glad you are feeling so much better that previously. I have fibromyalgia and know all about the symptoms you mention, as I have a lot of them.

I have not heard of ganoderma lucidum. I will check out  your link to read about it.

DonnaZ

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!