Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Comfort eating
10/19/2008 7:25:19 PM

Hello,

Having been involved in the Health Industry as a therapist for many years I recommended and used supplement and vitamin products with varied sales successes.

Frequently I found a product that did exactly as it claimed but, I'm no salesman, I can sell on enthusiasm but not at distance.

I made a promise to myself that I would never sell pills, potions or supplements ever again except for two possibilities.

Both exceptions have been available in the USA and Canada for some time but not here in the UK and Europe.

Now I'm excited because the day has dawned that one of those products is in pre-launch here in Europe. Not only that, a European team can be built from USA and Canada seamlessly. Yes, if you are in the USA or Canada you could benefit from a whole new continent's habits and health needs.

Comfort eating can be a problem. What is the worlds biggest comfort eating product? You've probably guessed right.

What if that product could promote good health instead of the things that it is associated as doing?

Wouldn't that be great?

I'm excited as I said. Be excited for me.

Join my excitement.

http://www.Happiness4All.ws/chocolateheaven

See you on the beaches of the world folks.

Roger

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Comfort eating
10/19/2008 11:10:13 PM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Branka Babic

2716 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2008 2:08:05 AM

Hi Roger and Nick!

The both of you put the smile on my face.

Roger, because I love chocolate more than anything else :) ... and Nick, with this Thank You Face :) ...

Due some comp issues, I couldn`t watch video but hope to fix it as soon as possible.

Anyway, Roger - thanks for the info.

Have a blessed week!

Branka 

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/20/2008 5:02:42 AM

Nick,

Wonderfull graphic, made me and Branka smile.

Branka,

Always good to see you.

If you continue to have a video problem I can send you to another link.

Roger

+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/3/2008 1:15:20 PM

Yipee,

It's growing. My team is expanding even before the UK marketplace opens. I'm really excited about this because it's not every day that I get to eat chocolate and not have to worry about the effects and at the same time build a team of motivated entrepreneurs.

You see the problem with traditionally made chocolate products is that, to attain the texture that is loved, the manufacturer, had to add fillers and gums and..........

With this product what you get is pure dark chocolate.

Yes,

PURE DARK CHOCOLATE.

Don't sit on the fence.

Join an already successful business and benefit from a new healthy habit.

www.Happiness4All.ws/chocolateheaven

Roger

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!