Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Cindy Betts

65 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Thought for the day!
10/17/2008 8:58:12 AM
Hi, I love the Law of Attractioin! Here are my favorite affirmations I try to say every day: My mind is at peace. My inner vision is always clearn and focused. I have clarity in all aspects of my business. I allow prosperity to come to me quickly and easily. I allow my work to be simple and clear. I am grat at what I do. I love money and money loves me. I am financially free. I am a positive resource and people want to do business with me. I am constantly adding to my income. I gratefully accept all the health, wealth and happiness that the universe (God) pours into me every day. I am a money magnet! the riches of the universe come to me effortlesly. Welath is poruing int my life. I am worthy of love. I release the past. I forgive myself and others freely, so that I may be free. Through the power of my thought and words, positive changes are happening in me and in my life. There is peace and harmony in my home and with my family. My body is healthy and vibrant. I am healthy and whole. My sleep is restful and rejuvenating. I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being. I am young and healthy. Life is beautiful. I am beautiful. credits: http://bmindful.com Excellent website, affirmations for just about everything. Have a fantastic day, Cindy smiles!
+0
Cindy Betts

65 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Thought for the day!
10/17/2008 9:24:48 AM
I apologize for the mispelling. It's a little early for me to think! Next time I'll let my brain wake up! "Most great people have attained their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure." Napolean Hill 'Think & Grow Rich' "I do not seek, I find." - Picasso "The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up." - Muhammad Ali
+0
Tom
Tom Ramtack

22 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Thought for the day!
12/13/2008 8:04:02 PM

Some Good Stuff Cindy Good Luck In All You Do.

Hi Cind,

Sounds great.  How do you think it would work with this:

http://www.web2wow.com/tomram

This is a tool that allows you to chat, blog and comment on every website on the Internet.

Let me know what you think...

Thanks,
Tom Ramstack 
(714) 719-3201

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!