Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Community Member offers Free Advertising Membership and Pro Upgrade to first 500 members.Hurry.
10/16/2008 12:37:45 AM
Hi Friends, Our Good Friend, Leon Horton has a Great New Advertising Website. This is what Leon wrote in another one of my forums: I finally have gotten something going online for everyone to take advantage of. Everybody needs more advertising and I have put together a site where you can advertise for free and post your banners and build a downline with your programs and email your referrals. It is a new text ad site where you can place ads and members view the ads. They expire after 24 hours and you can repost them every day without any problems. If you view 25 ads, you get a little bonus from me. Then another bonus at 50 and even more value if you see 75 ads. There aren't that many ads each day right now because it is still new, but I expect within a few weeks, it will be quite a busy place. Why not come grab your free Pro Membership and post your advertising for free. http://safelist-ads.com/splashpage.php?ref=shellyxenia Hope to see you there. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Leon Horton

444 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Community Member offers Free Advertising Membership and Pro Upgrade to first 500 members.Hurry.
10/16/2008 1:35:24 AM
Hi Shelly,

This almost makes me want to sign up!

Thanks for telling your friends...

Peace to you and yours,
Leon
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Community Member offers Free Advertising Membership and Pro Upgrade to first 500 members.Hurry.
10/16/2008 1:43:15 AM
Hi Leon, You are Welcome and Thank You Leon. You have a Great Website and Bonuses. Not everyone offers that. I sure hopes this helps the both of us. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/16/2008 4:18:39 AM
Hi Shelly!

I joined....looks great.  I will need some help with this.  I am doing a lot of other things and know if I don't get some help with it I won't get back to it and it will join a bunch of other things I started and forgot about.

LOL  Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/16/2008 8:52:12 AM
Hi Ken, Thanks for joining. I know it is easy to do. One gets too many advertising sites and it is easy to forget some of them. That is the great thing about this program, you have many ways to advertise and it is easy to earn more credits to show your links and ads. Just save it to your favorites and , in my case, i will try to focus just on a few programs to advertise, instead of too many, which I used to do also. Put more time in a few instead of less time in several. This is one thing I have learned the hard way from my past experience. If you do need anything, please feel free to get in touch with me or Leon anytime. Thanks so much once again and I look forward to seeing you there. :) Your Friend, Shelly Hargis
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!