Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Viola Bontrager

14 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
I Got Burnt Bad with MLM
10/9/2008 5:33:23 PM

When I started researching ...again...for a network marketing company, I knew enough about it to know what question I wanted to ask!

The question was simply this…” how many people am I gonna need in my downline - active people  - to make $1000 or even $10,000 a month?”

I had been successful with Coastal Vacations for about a year but with a two up or one up plans (also called Aussie two ups) it is hard to build duplication and because there is no real residual income with a plan like that, you always need to be recruiting or selling products….

Coastal is perfect for people that are real gogetters and are looking to market big ticket items for bigger commissions and usually they care less about residual anyway!

In the meantime my hubby had gotten started with this mlm thing - ( I was totally burnt out with mlm at that time, which is why I chose CV to begin with. I saw it was not mlm. I saw it was direct sales and big money - yes, I am a gogetter -  lol)

Long story short, I started researching on my own for an mlm business that would pay well enough on the back end so that one could do retail only - if they wanted to.. and still make a residual income..without having to recruit like a maniac.

And, I was looking for something that was reasonable enough to get into that most people could afford to get started.

Also I discovered that it varies a LOT with different comp plans on how many active people are needed to make a thousand a month - or at least a close figure.

You would not believe how many people that were IN a company had no clue how many people they needed in their downline to make even a $500 check! 

And when I did research it took literally thousands in some cases to make even a $1000 a month in residual – and in others it took less than a hundred -  that is without the bonuses for signing up a new person. I am talking strictly residual.

I finally found it.

So... that is why I now promote the Success in 10 Steps ebook as that is what helped me find what I was looking for.  It is a free download and no, I do not make any money with it. It is not an affiliate link.

And because I also know it can help anyone out there, find what they are looking for OR if you are already IN a good home business, you can use the Mentoring For Free system just like I do to build  YOUR business and help others find what THEY are looking for.

I love it. 

Viola

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: I Got Burnt Bad with MLM
10/10/2008 3:26:34 AM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!