Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 22nd WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...PATRICIA B....;-). WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
10/14/2008 12:42:51 PM

Pauline!!!   Thank you so much for offering your friendship and congratulations.  I remember, you were one of my first friends here on Adland. I appreciate all your support and encourangement. 

Hugs to you Pauline and God Bless you.

Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 22nd WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...PATRICIA B....;-). WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
10/14/2008 3:31:57 PM

Our 22nd WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award...........

Ms. Patricia B. 

CONGRATULATIONS Pat!!!!!

Please, Lets All Congratulate Patricia here for her Most Distiguished Woman Award!!! WTG Pat!!

+0
10/14/2008 4:11:47 PM

Hello Patricia!

You created so nice celebration here! I enjoyed all the posts. They must be great when were dedicated to you.

My congrats for winning this award, are followed by honor and appreciation. Hope to have many communications with you and feel happy to get to meet you.

Sincerely,

Vladimir

+0
Vessie Hartzog

732 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/15/2008 3:51:54 AM

Dear Patricia,

Welcome to the club! Enjoy it!

Click to get the codes for this image.

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/15/2008 2:11:51 PM

Sharon, I'm happy you made this pretty feature for me.  Thank you Sharon and Lee.

Hugs, Pat

I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!