Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 22nd WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...PATRICIA B....;-). WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
10/27/2008 9:12:06 AM

Whoooooweeeee!!! Yipppppeeeee!!

Congratulations, Patricia!!

Thanks you for the smiles and cheer and goodwill that you spread throughout Adland and enjoy every moment of being the DWOTW!!

Judy

+0
Patricia Bartch

9394 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 22nd WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...PATRICIA B....;-). WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
4/16/2009 1:22:38 PM

You earn commissions every month with UBIEE SEO PRO.

Been Seen All Over The Internet 

Advertise Your Business

SEO means Search Engine Optimization

click the banner above

Here is a Simple Business You can Afford, it's SO simple to start up and it will Help you Make Money.

My new main business is UBIEE SEO PRO.

I can advertise my businesses to people ALL OVER THE WORLD for only 2 EUR a month. That is only $2.57 US dollars a month!  The UBIEE RotatorPRO is an inexpensive system, anyone can afford it.

Then, for for each Business URL you advertise, you pay an additional 1 EUR ($1.29 US dollars). That money is paid right to your sponsor, as their monthly commission. That is how we earn money. 

Each person who enrolls and uses the UBIEE SEO PRO will want to advertise their opportunities and businesses all over the Internet. Be Seen on over 400 Domains!

Example: Mary enrolls through you and she advertises 3 businesses every month. You get $1.26 commission for EACH business she advertises for a total of $3.87.  
You enroll a MLM marketing giant and they advertise 25 businesses, you'll earn $31.65 commission each month from that person alone.  

You'll earn DOUBLE because your main business gets advertised on the internet. You get high GOOGLE rankings through the UBIEE SEO PRO  

And you get MORE HITS on your business site from potential customers and what's more you're get PRODUCT SALES.  

Imagine ALL The Time & Money You'll save when you can advertise 10, 20, 50, or even 100 Websites With 1 easy to remember URL!  UBIEE SEO PRO   

If you have questions about this UBIEE solution, please contact me. Check out my website!  I am really excited about this.

Pat
I'm Your AVON LADY: http://youravon.com/pbartch *Ask me how to get FREE Shipping.
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/16/2009 1:29:46 PM

Hi Sharon,

Congratulations Pat enjoy this party.

Best Wishes

John.

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!