Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Our 22nd WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is...PATRICIA B....;-). WHOoOOOHOOoOO!! PaRtY Time!!!!
10/9/2008 3:26:16 PM

Our 22nd WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman of the week Award is from USA. She is a very active member of our community. She Contributes Much to our community and is very active in our photo contest.

Pat is a dear friend to many (Including me..;-) Be sure to invite Pat into your circle of friends. She is a GREAT one to have.

Ms. Patricia B. 

CONGRATULATIONS Pat!!!!!

Lets PaRtY!! Post your Congrats here!!!

Pat.

Here are just some of the Great highlights of Pat.

Patricia B.

Here's something I do for FUN. My husband and I like to go "treasure hunting". LOL, some people say it's "just junk". We go to estate sales, flea markets and garage sales and find collectibles and antiques!  Sometimes we find old games, hot wheels cars (hubby collects them. I collect ladies hankies - the older ones, also vintage crocheted doilies and quilts. I just love the "Shabby Chic" look and I'm happy when I find something I can put in my home. 

One of the most important things happened to me in 1987.  A friend set me up on a blind date with "Steve." We went to a free Music by Moonlight concert on our first date. After that first wonderful date, we just kept on dating exclusively and were married a year later. Our 20th wedding anniversary wwas last year!! Steve is the LOVE OF MY LIFE.

Someone said..."IF YOU’RE LUCKY ENOUGH TO LIVE ON THE WATER, YOU ARE LUCKY ENOUGH!"  -- We live on a "floating home" -- What is that you ask?  It's a "house" that is sits on HUGE, old growth logs and is moored to a common dock. We get to our house by walking down a ramp.  It is just wonderful in the summer to gaze out at the beautiful river!

We were not blessed to have children, so our cats (Sophie and Snickers) are our 2 kids.  Hubby is in Wood & metal recycling & construction, I'm his office manager.  

My favorite hobbies are reading (women's devotional books), history (Great Britain, France and Russia), arts and crafts, sewing, quilting, making wreaths, scrapbooking. My favorite activity is sewing, making cloth dolls and doing handwork. 

I LOVE to garden, I grow pots and pots of flowers and veggies. This summer I grew lots of tomatoes and they were just wonderful.  We had tomatoes nearly every day!!  I also grew lettuce and herbs.  The basil took over!!  Lucky we like PESTO!!  I thank God for giving us the good weather so hubby and I can have salads all summer long. 

The cats and I watch hubby fish - he throws a worm in the river and reels them in. It's relaxing after a day on the keyboard to read out on the deck with Sophie & Snickers and watch the ducks! I have never seen a cat who loves to fish like Snickers does!!  When hubby catches a small fish, Snickers is RIGHT THERE.  She'd "fish all day" if we would let her!  We catch CRAWDADS too and cook them up in BIG pots and have my family over for our annual  crawdad feed.

After I hurt my hand in 2000, I learned about computers and was introduced to networking business. I'm interested in digital photography and learned to put my pictures in some of my forums and my Adland photo gallery. 

My favorite businesses are JERKY DIRECT, UBIEE and Pay It Forward Buyers Club. I'm also a free member in Wholefood Farmacy.  I extend my thanks to Linda Harvey for telling me about Jerky Direct in 2008. I LOVE Jerky Direct. The Jerky is SO good!!  If you want to check out Jerky Direct, my link is  http://PatsJerkyTeam.jerkydirect.com 

I help my TEAM by advertising on Adland, and free sites all over the Internet. When I get signups, I'll rotate them to my team to help them in their business.  The team concept is team members helping each other.

Not but not least, I'm active in my church. John 3:16.  For GOD so loved the World, that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believeth in HIM, shall not perish but have everlasting life.  

My favorite Adland forum is my "fun" one: Humor, Friendship, Romance and Inspiration. Please post all your favorite LOVE poems, Inspirational stories, Jokes, Humor here and even Recipes! Love is the most powerful emotion! Cry LESS, Laugh MORE, Smile OFTEN!  Click here to see it:  http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/13228/ShowForum.aspx   

God Bless you.

Please invite Pat  to be your friend at this link:

http://community.adlandpro.com/inviteMember.aspx?usr=252171&ReturnUrl=%2fgo%2f252171%2f

Patricia Promotes the following....

I'm into HEALTHY products and Helping the Environment. 

Have you heard about Jerky Direct?

Just  1  bag  and  you'll  be  Hooked! Our  Jerky  is  made  from  the  finest  hormone-free  cattle in  the  world.

If you LOVE jerky and want to make a secure income....check us out. 

You can be part of our Jerky team
http://PatsJerkyTeam.jerkydirect.com

Jerky Direct products provide a healthy, all natural source of protein. Many of our products contain no preservatives, no added MSG, no nitrites, no Erythorbate, no artificial ingredients, and are only minimally processed. 

Jerky Direct, a producer of healthy all-natural and/or organic products is dedicated to bringing you the finest quality premium products at an incredible value. Our Jerky is handmade in our USDA certified smokehouse using superior quality top round beef. It's seasoned with our secret blend of spices, and slow smoked to perfection with real burning hickory.

Buy Natural, Buy the Best, Buy Jerky Direct
For the same price you pay for fast food, You can start your own business for just $12.00 and get your own ON-LINE STORE!. Check out the website:  http://PatsJerkyTeam.jerkydirect.com  

A $12.00 monthly commitment gets you up to 1/2 pound of premium quality meat snacks. As a Jerky Direct Distributor you GET YOUR OWN WEBSITE - at FREE COST and  your hosting & marketing tools at NO ADDITIONAL COST.  You can purchase products at SUPER LOW  WHOLESALE pricing!

We  ship to the USA, Puerto Rico, The Virgin Islands, and ALL Military APO Addresses! 

What I'm MOST happy about JERKY DIRECT, is the LOW COST.  For once, I don't have to put out $50-$295 or more for a program that doesn't have a product or one I don't need!  Only $12 and you can get up to 1/2 pounds of YUMMY Jerky. (Beef, Buffalo or Turkey...take your pick.) Our "autoship" program has a very inexpensive price - just $12.00 a month and you can purchase Jerky or Fruit Stix.

If this business sounds interesting to you, enroll now.  We have an exciting opportunity to work with a WINNING TEAM in the JD business. The Public wants our Healthy, ALL NATURAL products!  Anyone can earn money from home!   If you have questions, please contact me.
Let's be Healthy and Wealthy in 2007,
Patricia,  Jerky Direct customer and team leader

Check out UBIEE ...  

You can review it & enroll here: http://ubiee.com/enviro/?vortex=630

The UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT uses contributional marketing to help YOU to build a residual income whilst raising awareness of environmental issues.

The UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT is your gateway opportunity not only to help the environment and spread the word, but it will also give you an access to LOTS of valuable marketing tools and services.

Please Accept My Invitation.

We believe it is more blessed to give than receive, so if we can help You, Your Family, and Friends become financially independent, and do it with
"Paying it Forward for you"
The Free entry To our Exclusive PAY IT FORWARD Buyers Club, thanks to a friend who has BENEFACTORED you into our system and I'm that friend!
Create wealth by "Pay – It – Forward" for three (3) friends.

Our program will only cost you a 1 TIME payment of $37.50 (US dollars) to bring your 3 friends in Pay-It-Forward.
I already paid for your membership.  You need to pay a ONE TIME payment of $37.50 for 3 of your friends and they will teach their 3 friends ...  Please review the PAY IT FORWARD Buyers Club by clicking here

http://pifbc.com/tag/Patricia.htm

The friends you invite and pay for in the Pay It Forward Matrix, will become MEMBERS of the Exclusive Buyers club. 

Another benefit:  ALL PAID PAY IT FORWARD MEMBERS, WILL BE ABLE TO USE OUR  EXCLUSIVE DEBIT CARD and will get a FREE blister of UBIEE Power Pills! We use the UBIEE Power Pills with every fill up. Our car is running a bit more smoothly and we have gotten some increase in our mileage. Everyone's mileage will vary. We are very happy with the performance of the UBIEE Power Pill.

Below are all the SERVICES and CASH you earn the 1st time you cycle in the Matrix

**1 year UBIEE EARTH MAIL valued 18 USD   PIF $ 4 
**UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT Debit Card - Gas/Fuel Support  Cash $ 40 
**UBIEE ENVIRO PROJECT Debit Card - Payout  Cash $ 10 
Limitless Mall  Certificate $ 20 
**1 Blister UBiee Powerpill good for 220 gallons / 850 Liter. Clean Driving for our Environment (FREE SHIPPING/HANDLING World Wide!)  Certificate $ 50 
**1 UBIEE ENVIRO Project Payout Module Entry. WOW eMAILS PIF $ 16 
Entry into the next Tier 1 - for P.I.F.B.C. PIF $ 10 
**Re-Entry Tier 0 - for P.I.F.B.C. PIF $ 10 
**Classic Friendly Surf Site - PIF Premium membership valued 80 USD  PIF $ 3  
**5 USD to Pool for UEM Founders  PIF $ 5 
**5 USD to Pool UEM Leaders of UBIEE  PIF $ 5 
**5 USD to Pool UEM Agencies PIF $ 5 
UBIEE EARTH MAIL 11 x 4 per PIFBC Member 1 year UEM account  PIF $ 44 **1 month UBIEE ENVIRO Hosting Account  PIF $ 10 
Total Spend per 12 Cycle   $ 232  

Note: If you are not a promoter, you need to learn this part!  Every person who is part of a Team Build, will receive additional Team Hero Bonuses. You earn more if your Sponsor is more successful, Again let me..

Welcome you to A New Concept
in Home Based Business

http://pifbc.com/tag/Patricia.htm  

Pay It Forward will be a remarkable experience for many who choose to help others. We look forward to spending time putting together your better future! Let's start the process of designing the life you've always wanted. Let's go do something remarkable together! Life won't be the same once you have discovered what success is really all about!
May you experience true wealth by Paying It Forward.
© COPYRIGHT 2008 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED - PAY IT FORWARD BUYER'S CLUB