Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Mary Bird

350 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Are you an invisible diner..?
1/11/2009 4:06:24 PM

At Christmas  I wear a set of antlers. Bunny ears for Easter,A string of hearts on a crown at Valentines Day etc.

This week I ate at Olive Garden and wore a dollar bill headband! I just got home. The restaurant was crowded because everyone is out enjoying their gift cards. I was seated in 5 minutes and left a good tip.( they got the idea from my headband). I love it here.

+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/11/2009 6:28:40 PM

Hi Mary

I'm glad you had a nice restaurant experience, I'm afraid they are few and far between. In fact, some I've been to should tip me for eating there.
+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/19/2009 1:03:03 PM
Hi John,

Although I have had similar experiences in the past.

There is not way our family could ever be invisible with grumpy hubby and 4 teenage boys  we come in with a bang and big as life and have the poor waitress running as soon as we are seated.

Yes, we are loud full of laughs and make a heck of a commotion no matter where we go.

Once my husband went to the bathroom and when he came back found an empty table alone in the back of the restaurant when he passed by the table he mutter something about  caging wild animals. :)

Blessings,

Geketa

Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
John Leal

1107 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/19/2009 6:34:25 PM

Hi Geketa

No wonder hubby is grumpy, he's probably like me and hates eating out. But it's the wives who like to have a spell from cooking so fair enough. I get around that sometimes by racing downtown (near the beach) and grabbing take-away fish and chips, or maybe an Eagle Boy's pizza. Some Sundays we eat on the beach.

It seems you need a roped-off area for your family, lol. But you won't have the "invisible" problem!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!