Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
HELP SAVE THE LIVES OF THE CHILDREN
10/6/2008 7:41:22 PM

October 6, 2008

Dear Friend of the Unborn,

I am delighted to announce that the UN Petition for the Unborn Child has topped 15,000 signatures in ONE WEEK! 

I am also proud to say that people have taken it upon themselves to translate the petition into French and Spanish. German is coming. So is Portuguese.

This petition is rocketing around the world for one reason. Folks want to strike a blow for the unborn child at the UN. For years, UN radicals have used UN forums and UN documents to take the human right to life away from defenseless unborn children. Their latest trick is to say that “right to life” language in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights now means a right to abortion. They claim a right to abortion now exists in all international human rights treaties!

This December 10th is Human Rights Day and is the 60th Anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. This will be a very big deal at UN headquarters in New York. The opponents of the unborn child will be out in force. We expect they will present petitions to the General Assembly asking for an EXPLICIT RIGHT TO ABORTION. Those agitating for this are the largest, richest and deadliest abortion groups in the world: International Planned Parenthood Federation and Marie Stopes International.

We do not know how many names they will submit on December 10th, but I do know that we, defenders of God’s precious infants, must answer them with names of our own. Can we get 50,000? 100,000? More? We sure could if you get this petition to EVERYONE YOU KNOW.

You can read the petition HERE. You can also go directly to the website and click on the home page icon. Go to go to http://www.c-fam.org and cut and paste the English version, the Spanish version or the French version and send the link to all of your friends and family and allies and colleagues all over the world.

Go HERE and sign the petition and send it rocketing all over the world.

I cannot say exactly when and where we will present these petitions because the enemies of life read my messages closely, but we will present them at UN headquarters on December 10th and it will make a big splash.

Help us and help the unborn child by signing the petition HERE and by sending this note or your own note to everyone you know.

Act now.

Yours sincerely,

Joseph Peter Buccheri

+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: HELP SAVE THE LIVES OF THE CHILDREN
10/6/2008 11:35:17 PM

Hi Joe.

Thank you for this very important post. I went to the site and voted. I am also sending this to all of my family and friends.

God Bless You Joe!

10 weeks ultrasound. You can see the baby's head and arms developing and a strong heartbeat.

Ultrasound Week 10

Beverly Kersey
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2008 12:08:44 AM

+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2008 3:06:01 PM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Steven Suchar

13302 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/7/2008 8:30:13 PM
Thank You Joe :)

+0