Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Marion Tucker

2751 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Please update Me
10/7/2008 10:00:58 PM
Hi Shelly,

Missed you as well.  What have you been doing and how are you?

Me, I have been doing the same thing for 3 years now and that is inviting people into DirectMatches.  I now receive weekly pay checks from them and am still enjoying helping others do the same. 

I have also taken on one other business whereby I am trying to help people save money on their electricity or natural gas bills. 

Hope things are better for you since you requested prayers.

God Bless!
Marion

Highest Paying Business Network In The World! http://goldie.secretdm.com/getinfo.html NEW REVOLUTIONARY ANTI-AGING BREAKTHROUGH!!! NO MORE PILLS OR JUICE, just spray nutrients in your mouth! http://Goldie.AliveMax.com
+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome back
10/7/2008 10:07:31 PM

Hi Mahlon,

It is so Great to see you again. I really appreciate you stopping in. I bookmarked both of your links and will look at them in a while. I would also like to say Thank You for all that you had done for me before. You are a True, Kind person and I am proud to have you as a friend. I hope we can talk again soon.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/7/2008 10:14:43 PM

HI Stephen and Thank you so much for stopping in and for your invitation. I just got to you so we are "officially" Friends. :) I bookmarked your forum. It looks Great. I will stop in as soon as I can get to it, hopefully tomorrow. Thanks again and I look forward to getting to know you better.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/7/2008 10:25:43 PM

Hi Greer,

It is so Great to be in touch with you again. I have always respected you and your opinions because you always seem to know alot about the internet, marketing,etc... You also deserve a big Welcome Back. I am sure that you have been greatly missed here. so here it is:

***WELCOME BACK GREER***

I hope that will do for now. :)

I am so happy to hear that your family is doing well. Please stay in touch and hope to talk again soon.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/7/2008 10:31:42 PM

Hi Rose,

It is so great to talk to you again. Thanks so much for stopping by. I am so sorry to hear about you being disabled. I am also so I feel for you. Please let me know about your Art Forums. I would love for you to share them with myself and everyone. Please take Care of yourself and hope to hear back from you soon.

Your Friend, :)

Shelly Hargis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!