Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Please update Me
10/7/2008 9:14:55 PM

HI Michael.

Thank you so much for stopping by. You and Shirley have been so wonderful to me since I have been back and I appreciate your kindness. I hope everything keeps getting better and better for you both because you both have the biggest hearts around and you deserve nothing less.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/7/2008 9:19:56 PM

HI Kevin,

Thank you for you taking the time to come over and say hi. I would be honered to have you as a friend of mine. If I have not yet accepted your invitation, I will get to it now. Thanks so much and hope we get to talk again soon.

Your Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0
10/7/2008 9:42:56 PM
Hi Shelly :) A big friendly Hello from me, lovely to see you back again, I havent been around much, but try to get to some of the important things here, and of course had to welcome you back!! I hope all is good with you and I wish you all the very best of everything you do, take care :) huggss and love

+0
Shelly Hargis

523 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
10/7/2008 9:59:33 PM

HI Karl,

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hate to hear about your back and especially your heart problems. I sure hope you are alright. Please take care of yourself. I sure would like to get to know you better. I wish that I was on Vacation, but unfortunately I was away due some health issues also, but I am back and hope to be here for a long time. You too, O.K? :)

Take Care Friend,

Shelly Hargis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!